Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Famous quotes from our friend PowerStroker!


OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:
RE: Famous quotes from our friend PowerStroker!


It's good to see you back PowerStroker, it must have been much easier to hide from the fallout of officials elected by your hand.

And FYI, the Flint Michigan leaders are all Democrat, and they voted 7 to 1 for the switch from the Detroit Water system to the Flint River... Oooooops!



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

HEY REX!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BEEN DRINKIN UP SOME OF THAT CANTON/PLYMOUTH'S FINEST PERRIER??????? AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
Flint-water-2.jpg

 

 

WHILE I FLUSH MY SHIT WITH THE FINEST..............

 

itslavishbitch-square-instagram.jpg?resize=472%2C472



__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
#5 - Those were my favorite because I could just "fluff" them and take them for an hour road test around Lake Calhoun to make sure everything was ok (and look at boobies).

 


 

Did you want to grab their pussies too? biggrin



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

stoma wrote:

 

itslavishbitch-square-instagram.jpg?resize=472%2C472


 

HEY STOMA!!!!!!! WHO IS THAT IN THE PHOTO BITCH!??? IS THAT YOUR BITCH ASS IN A HOTEL!!!!???



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

SELLC wrote:

 

Did you want to grab their pussies too?biggrin


 

I respect women bro. Now shut up and get poppa a root beer.



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

DAT BOY WOULD BE MY PROTEGE................. LEARNS TO LIVE LARGE LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW FUCK OFF YA CROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
SELLC wrote:

Did you want to grab their pussies too?biggrin


I respect women bro. Now shut up and get poppa a root beer.


 

If you respect women so much then why do you support Clinton? 

(there just sooooo many of them)

Or is your idea of respecting women a lot like Bill and Hillary's?



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

I see some alleged Bill Clinton scandals, but he isn't running for president so I'm confused as to the relevance?

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Are you kidding me!? Hillary is but a proxy for Bill Clinton to get a 3rd term! It would be a galactic embarrassment to call him the 1st Gentleman. 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

ALTHOUGH I AM A TRUE TRUMP SUPPORTER AND I BLEED CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN BLOOD................ OL' BILLY ATLEAST WAS SUCCESFULL IN GETTIN HIS DICK WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP JUST EMBARASSED HIS ASS BY SAYIN DAT BITCH TURNED HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA TRUMP LOST HIS MOJO BUT HE WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! BUILD THAT WALL..... DEPORT THOSE SCUM TRASH LIKE REX OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

#75 - "If there were a U.S. Department of hen houses, Trump would appoint a fox to be in charge of it."

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t61452746/donald-j-trump-the-undisputed-king-of-christmas-2015/



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

I was thinking about adding that one^^^ here myself. It is both witty and true.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

If there were a U.S. Department of hen houses, Trump would appoint a rooster to be in charge of it... Not a Fox.

Unless of course, it was a Democrat hen house.... Then, maybe...



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



IN THE RUNNING

Status: Offline
Posts: 1555
Date:

I thought that US-Presidents only employ / have meetings with persons associated with Wall st ?...That was Mr.Obama's agenda all through his watch...

__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

Depends on the party. Trump will only employ / have meetings with persons associated with the fossil fuel industry, Russia, and the religious far right.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Hold on a second, allow me to wipe this tear from my eye with a handkerchief, so the world can see my compassionate side and perhaps forget about the past 8 years.

 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



IN THE RUNNING

Status: Offline
Posts: 1555
Date:

SELLC wrote:

Hold on a second, allow me to wipe this tear from my eye with a handkerchief, so the world can see my compassionate side and perhaps forget about the past 8 years.

 


 LOL,

Give it some time there SELLC....You may need to swap that handkerchief for a couple of boxes of tissues, if Mr.Trump proves a bigger liar than Mr.Obama...



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

HERE BE A CLASSIC BY REX.......................


Stellar007 wrote:


 


By the way, I may suck but you are known to swallow!

Ooopsss... You missed a spot x


-- Edited by Stellar007 at 04:43, 2007-03-29

 



__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Did you notice the thread title that reads "Famous quotes from our friend PowerStroker!"?

no



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

Oh that's ok, I don't mind sharing.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

#76 "There already is a huge Congressional White Caucus... It's called the Republican party!"

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64319788/black-caucus-hid-obama-farrakhan-photo-since-2005/



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

#77 "I aint got time for this shit, I'm in spoon-feeding school again this week."

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64351414/another-republican-nazi-havent-we-had-enough-of-this-yet/



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

#78 By special request from Rastus:

"Reminds me of the first date with Princess Putz... Our streams crossed and we knew it was meant to be"

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64611912/please-mr-trump-let-me-pull-the-trigger/?page=last#lastPostAnchor

 



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



User

Status: Offline
Posts: 474
Date:

That was classic I must admit.. 

Business has been brisk or Id have been on that $hit.. 



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 157
Date:

PowerStroker - i wish you'd put some clothes on.

biggrin



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

But this feels so much more natural. I feel so free and happy when a gentle breeze rushes past my man bits.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

That must be how women feel when they go commando in a dress..

confuse



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1086
Date:

Or a Scot in a kilt.

Remember the African used to go into battle nekid? They called hi "General Butt Naked"

In battle
Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle naked; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Naked Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executedpersonallyby Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64623577/tinder/
Stellar007 (REX) wrote:

"Got my first transexual connection today! LOL"


 

#79   "First one on Tinder anyway "

 



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Sunday 27th of May 2018 11:29:39 AM

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

I was mulling posting it... But I remembered how much you like to blow your own horn!

 

biggrin



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

#80 "It's ok, as a white guy in America I'm invincible. "

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64732845/anybody-going-to-this/



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

#81 "Now if they want to visit him, they need only take a long walk off a short pier, advice you might consider btw."

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64801545/obama-planning-a-run-for-office-in-south-africa/



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Haw-Haw... Knee slapper... NOT



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

# 82 "Trump's star did go supernova. Now, all that remains is a vast black hole that sucks the life out of everything. An enormous gravity well from which nothing can escape, not civility, not hope, not honor or truth, not even light."

 

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64855434/liberals-want-donald-trumps-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-remo/



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

#83 "Perhaps we should sit down and watch a video about our changing bodies, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have afterward."

 

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64855265/if-obama-had-a-son/



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

#84  "You have prejudices in your DNA, and are therefore one of the people who didn't require any Russian disinformation. You had plenty of your own disinformation, so congratulations on that I guess!"

 

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64876085/how-much-is-this-bogus-russian-collusion-fishing-expedition-/



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Friday 17th of August 2018 11:03:09 AM

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Yeah, my prejudices are that I am pro USA!

What is your excuse PowerStroker? That you like to $hit where you eat and sleep?



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Hey when you're finished blowing your own horn, do you think you could address the issues your party has fought so hard to hide?

#85 -

PowerStroker wrote:
SELLC wrote:

Funny how Ellison and Democrats get the "innocent until proven guilty" courtesy, yet when it comes to Republicans it's guilty until proven otherwise - and if they can't prove it they will launch nearly a billion dollar fishing expedition.

Double standard if you ask me! Total BS.


1.     I doubt it's anywhere near a billion dollars, though certainly it's several million, perhaps even tens of millions by now.

2.     I think Trump is innocent until proven guilty too, I'm just looking at the people surrounding him that have already confessed to crimes and I'm starting to see a pattern.

3.     As I recall, James Comey (Republican director of the FBI) had been investigating the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia since long before the election. Then Trump fired him in what had at least the appearance of obstruction of justice. So Rosenstein (a Republican deputy Attorney General) appointed the special counsel Robert Mueller (also a Republican) to investigate any possible collusion with Russia and anything that may arise from said investigation (like obstruction of justice, money laundering, espionage, treason, etc). Then Attorney General Jeff Sessions (a Republican) rightfully recused himself from the matter because, well, he knows what is likely to be found, and as a part of the Trump campaign he shouldn't have any part in investigating it... At least that's what the nonpartisan Justice Department lawyers told him, and he agreed.

So when you say "they" as if to imply (falsely) that Democrats were behind this, I've got to call you out on it. And it's a good thing too that Dems aren't driving this investigation, because I wouldn't want any politically based prosecutions in something this important or in any prosecution for that matter. We wouldn't want a political motivation for this like there was when the Republicans prosecuted Bill Clinton for banging Monica. 

There is a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold, and if you don't like what she ends up saying in this case, that's your problem.


 

1. It is costing well over a billion dollars, maybe even a trillion if you take into account the major distraction this BS has been to the commander and Chief! Think how much MORE he could have gotten done had not been for this bogus fishing expedition! It's not even funny anymore because they have NOTHING! Even if they did have something, isn't anything the can do about it! It's ridiculous to think it's taken two years just to drain the swamp and we still have countless rabid Democrat reptiles obstructing!

2. You don't think Trump is innocent PowerStroker, thats total BS! You're the kind of person who thinks a 2 year fishing expedition by a partisan group of treasonous actors is completely okay! Hell you would go along with this investigation going on during Trumps entire tenure as President! I don't know who is more ignorant, Trump for letting this go on or the Democrats for thinking this will somehow overshadow their guilt in this and many other high crimes! 

3. Bull$hit... Comey was way getting out of hand... If he spent a fraction of the time investigating Hillary, Lynch, Bill, Holder and co. then perhaps he wouldn't have been fired! The tarmac meeting, Fast and furious, Uranium deals with Russia along with contributions by Russia to the Clinton Foundation, Clintons home-brew non-secure internet server that was wiped... The non-partisan Justice Department was run by Holder who was crying when Obama had to let him go and after that we got Lynch who met privately with the husband of the person she was supposed to be investigating! Then we have Susan Rice, what a mess there! Ambassador to the UN and NSA advisor unmasking Trump and leaking info - who was the same person who tried to use some video as an excuse for the Benghazi attack on our embassy that seen our people slaughtered needlessly as they begged for more security. Seems to me that AG Sessions isn't doing the job he was hired to do, which is to protect the President and ensure the highest level of respect for the office! Trump should have fired Sessions and Rothenstein a long time ago! Trump is going to fool around and Clinton and her Democrats are going to get in there and show no mercy on Trump. People want the past administration to be under investigation now that their term is over, we dont want to investigate Trump during his tenure because that amounts to rocking the boat and distracting the captain! Let whoever takes over the White House AFTER Trump investigate him! But that wont happen! This is all just a big dog and pony show to take attention off the fact that the past administration made Trump and Co. look like choir boys!

The Democrats ARE driving this investigation PowerStroker! The American people know they elected Trump! I know that I elected Trump! This Russian collusion bull$hit is a total sham and a complete waste of time and resources! If Trump doesnt get people in there that are going to clean the swamp then he will be taken apart in the swamp by the monsters. In history there were a great many Rinos and turn-coats but for whatever reason Trump seems to think hes getting younger and not older, that the two years wasted that he could have had someone in there prosecuting the Democrats who REALLY broke the law were squandered and that he deserves what he gets for being soft... He talks hard, but what I see isnt hard action. Its his own doing, or should I say lack of doing that has him in this position. I dont even think the fact he is President has even sunken in yet. Trump needs to know hes all in - and why hes holding back I have no idea.



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3481
Date:

Not sure ^ really belongs in my famous quotes thread, If you want to widdle it down a bit to the part you found most profound?

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8788
Date:

Ok, its like this...

Ill NEVER vote for a Democrat until they hold accountable their crooks! 

How are you guys ever going to win an election again until you do that? You have lost respect from a majority of the districts of America! And that bothers you! And it should!

That is what I find most profound.



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1086
Date:

I don't think it bothers Powerstroker at all. That's just their way.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


IN THE RUNNING

Status: Offline
Posts: 1555
Date:

SELLC wrote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is all just a big dog and pony show to take attention off the fact, that the past administration made Trump and Co. look like choir boys" !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL !

I hope PowerStroker doesn't mid sharing another classic post from you in here !

__________________


IN THE RUNNING

Status: Offline
Posts: 1555
Date:

SELLC wrote:

 

Ill NEVER vote for a Democrat until they hold accountable their crooks! 

How are you guys ever going to win an election again until you do that?


 

LOL ! There won't anyone to vote for from either side it seems....

I guess the 2020 Republican election campaign slogan may read something like this....

Stoma for Prez !!!



-- Edited by Rastus on Friday 17th of August 2018 07:04:16 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1086
Date:

Rastus wrote:
SELLC wrote:

 

Ill NEVER vote for a Democrat until they hold accountable their crooks! 

How are you guys ever going to win an election again until you do that?


 

LOL ! There won't anyone to vote for from either side it seems....

I guess the 2020 Republican election campaign slogan may read something like this....

Stoma for Prez !!!



-- Edited by Rastus on Friday 17th of August 2018 07:04:16 PM


 No need to even vote, Trump already has it cinched :)



__________________
Drive it like you stole it
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard