Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: President Obama was born in the US and IS a US citizen.


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:
President Obama was born in the US and IS a US citizen.


Got it Rex?  Here is another open challenge for ignorant people to prove me wrong. It will require something from the NEWS DESK at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, BBC, AP, NY Times, or Washington Post.  If there is any truth to the claim that President Obama is not a US citizen, one of the aforementioned news outlets will have something on it.  Opinion commentators / editorials don't count, nor do faux news, infotainment purveyors, or viral right wing emails. 

Think you can handle that?


__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

Oh it's true... Obama must be a US citizen because PowerStroker has said so! LOL

A lot of people still feel that Obama may have slipped thru the cracks when it comes to his citizenship. I myself am one of them.

Obama has had MANY records SEALED. Why?

Obama will not provide his LONG birth certificate? Why?

Obama has not visited Arizona since the new immigration law. Why?

I think if the issue had been addressed prior to election time, rather than kept quiet, then most of this would have been a non-issue. I myself was very concerned about this during his campaign, yet no-one would address it.

But here is another persons opinion who seems to be "In the know"

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/why-are-obamas-records-sealed/blog-144427/

Back in October of 2008, when the subject of Obama's constitutional eligibility to be president of the United States was just a blip on the radar screen of public awareness, I wrote an article about how easy it was to find my then- 92-year-old mother's birth certificate.

Frankly, I didn't think finding my mother's birth certificate was possible, given the fact that she had been born in a farmhouse in Storrs, CT, along with nine of her 10 siblings, to parents who didn't speak English. Despairing that she would never be "qualified" to receive the care [in a nursing home] that she desperately needed, I set about to find the document, which I was sure had vanished in the unreliable record-keeping of 1913. When I called the third number, I explained to the woman who answered the phone that I was "asking something impossible." I gave her my mother's first name and her father's last name. Within four minutes, she said, "Here it is!" When I expressed my amazement, the woman said: "That's nothing...we're routinely asked to find birth certificates from the 1800s, and we do that all the time!" Total time it took me to find my mother's 1913, born-in-a-farmhouse birth certificate: 10 minutes!

Obama was born not in 1913, like my mother, but in 1961 or perhaps in 1957, according to his MySpace page, which would make him 52, born supposedly in Hawaii before it became a state in 1959. So it was quite curious that not one cyber-sleuth could find an authentic, verifiable copy of his original vault-copy birth certificate. I'm not talking about the faux version Obama posted on his website, which was deemed the real thing by FactCheck.org, a "truth"-detecting site that is sponsored by the Annenberg Foundation, the same foundation that hired Obama and his terrorist pal William Ayers and gave them millions of dollars for a research project in Chicago. In other words, the least credible source!

Even more significant is that no one in the media thought Obama's missing birth certificate worth even casual mention. Their thinking seemed to be: We're not going to check on his eligibility to be president, if we don't even question why other crucial documents were and continue to be sealed? For instance: his baptism certificate; elementary, high school, college and graduate school transcripts; visa(s); selective service record; alleged multiple Social Security numbers; Illinois attorney's license; Illinois State Senate records; law practice client list; Univ. of Chicago scholarly articles; financial records while a community organizer in Chicago; and medical records. I'm also curious about why Michelle Obama's law license was suspended in 1993 by the Illinois Supreme Court, but then again she wasn't running for president.

Instead, the media were frantically busy trying to divert public attention away from those pesky things known as credentials with gossip-driven tabloid reportage of Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber in order to avoid the bigger-than-Watergate potential scandal of whether or not Obama was eligible according to the U.S. Constitution to become President of the United States!

NOW WE KNOW WHY

In an explosive interview by Dr. Laurie Roth on her syndicated West Coast radio show on August 7th with Douglas Hagmann a respected journalist, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, and longtime private investigator, and Judi McLeod, a prolific journalist and the managing editor of Canada Free Press the reason for the media blackout about the birth-certificate issue was nothing less than organized Mafia-like dire threats to members of the media issued not only from the heads of major TV and radio stations but also from Federal Communication Commission officials!

According to Hagmann and McLeod, who conducted a nine-month investigation and documented their findings scrupulously, after Obama was elected but before he was inaugurated:

A major TV talk-show host reported that he was ordered not to raise the birth certificate issue or risk losing his job.

FCC officials threatened to yank broadcasting licenses, break up conglomerates, and make the enactment of the Fairness Doctrine "look mild" in comparison to other consequences.

In at least one corporate TV headquarters, memos were circulated to all on-air employees not to mention the birth certificate issue, as well as other specific subjects like Obama's Illinois lawyer's license, his college records, etc., under both implied and explicit threats.

During the interview, Hagmann and McLeod who never mentioned a particular network by name alluded to e-mails and other evidence in their possession, copies of which, they said, were secreted in several locations. But they did tantalize listeners with descriptions of meeting with "sources" outside of St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City, a high-placed contact looking nervously over his shoulder, references to directives and warnings given by "those at the top," and the undisguised threat of one executive to his underlings: "This is serious, and so will the consequences be if anyone chooses not to be a team player with this."

This comes as no surprise to Fox watchers who have noticed that the Stalinist-style censorship of the Obama regime is already here. This couldn't possibly be because of the healthy shares of stock the Saudis bought in Fox, could it? If so, why would the Saudis care so much about quashing potentially damning revelations about Obama? Have they also bought shares in Obama?

Come to think of it, who exactly paid the tuition for Obama's stint at Harvard Law School? What role did Obama's long-time friend, Khalid al-Mansour, a key advisor to a Saudi billionaire, play? Writer Kenneth Timmerman describes al-Mansour as "well known within the black community as a lawyer, an orthodox Muslim, a black nationalist, an author, an international deal-maker, an educator, and an outspoken enemy of Israel." This is not to omit that al-Mansour was originally contacted to intervene with Harvard on Obama's behalf by Percy Sutton, former Manhattan Borough President and the lawyer of Malcolm X. Ah...the tangled web of it all!

Then there is the question of what role was played by Saudi Prince Alwaleed, the nephew of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia? You remember Prince Alwaleed, who offered then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani $10 million after September 11 if he would only blame America for the terrorist attacks of which 15 of 19 perpetrators were Saudi Arabian a "gift" the mayor promptly and with appropriate contempt rejected!

In short, what influence have the Saudis exerted on Fox to muzzle the issue of Obama's birth certificate? I don't ask this about the network TV channels or cable channels like CNN and MSNBC, which are still issuing daily hagiographies of Obama.

TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Just who has been sending "the message"? And how did it permeate not only the media, but also the once-respected U.S. Congress and the courts of our land, including the once-incorruptible Supreme Court? And what menacing forces made the once-courageous conservative media abandon their mission to expose rank corruption and collusion?

Two words: Money Talks!

If you're a media mogul and you get word from the FCC that your license will be pulled immediately and irrevocably if you mention only three words Obama's birth certificate poof! You send that word to your employees and tell them that their mega-salaries in fact, their employment are on the line.

If you're a conservative talk-show host and you get your boss's directive not to dare to mention three words Obama's birth certificate poof! Lips sealed; curiosity zero!

If the money thing doesn't work, there's always the threat thing i.e., "going public" about tax records, health status, or family secrets. Or be audited by the IRS. Or be investigated by any number of regulatory agencies.

And if the money thing and the threat thing don't work, how about being reminded of all those "accidents" and "unfortunate incidents" broken kneecaps, missing children, "falls" from buildings, punctured tires that result not in joblessness or embarrassment but in death?

We know that's how the Mafia works. It's also how political machines work. It's also how community organizers work. Wasn't it Obama himself who in 2008 said ''If They Bring a Knife...We Bring a Gun'' and in 2009 advised his followers to "Get in Their Faces!"?

So determined are Obama's handlers to keep the facts of his parentage and place of birth out of the public domain that, as writer Chelsea Schilling has scrupulously documented, "the Federal Election Commission shows Obama's campaign has made regular payments to Perkins Coie since Jan. 1, 2007 the month he formed a presidential exploratory committee and only weeks before he formally announced his candidacy for president [and up to the present] has paid Perkins Coie, a single law firm, $2.3 million...to crush eligibility lawsuits."

But paying lawyers to quash the dozens of lawsuits that have challenged Obama's eligibility still doesn't answer the question of who exactly is behind the blanket blackout of the media, Congress and courts when it comes to Obama's origins, parentage, credentials, indeed identity.

We certainly can't attribute this massive power play to Obama himself. After all, while "owning" the Congress and the media, he is failing miserably to gain support for his two signature pieces of legislation, cap & tax and healthcare "reform." No one that ineffectual or, as Jonah Goldberg says, "astoundingly incompetent" could possibly mute the media, castrate the Congress, and cow the courts.

And we can't attribute the blackout to Obama's union and community organizing buddies. While the former are quite expert at threatening members to fall in line...or else, and the latter have mastered standing outside polling places with glowering facial expressions and menacing Billy clubs, neither has the heft to have compelled the media to roll over, the Congress to say they "know nothing," or the courts to load one side of the scales of justice with rocks and the other side with feathers.




__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

I didn't ask for the opinions of those at sodahead.com.  I asked for real journalism  from the NEWS DESK at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, BBC, AP, NY Times, or Washington Post.

Please try again.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

I didn't ask for the opinions of those at sodahead.com.  I asked for real journalism  from the NEWS DESK at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, BBC, AP, NY Times, or Washington Post.

Please try again.



What the hell is wrong with you PowerStroker? What if I dont feel ANY of the NEWS DESK that you speak of are credible? What if I thought EVERY ONE OF THEM LISTED ABOVE were driven by money and corrupt?

You didn't even read what I wrote above, otherwise this claim you make with regards to media outlets would be silenced. I don't trust ANY OF THE MEDIA! I guess since big companies like Pepsi, CocaCola, GM, Honda, Toyota and all the other big companies you love to hate spend advertisement dollars with them big News outfits that I am to just automaticlly trust them? YEAH RIGHT!

As mentioned in my previous responce, the news outlets have been corrupted. Take for example the AP or Assosiated Press. Seems more like a way to make sure all the media outlets say the same thing. MSNBC usually NEVER report on anything. If you watch the news there will always be reffrence to the AP.

I am not as dumb as you look PowerStroker. Please try again, there is bound to be something you will post that is true.

 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

A COUP D'ÉTAT?

Scholars and historians have documented exhaustively the Left's obsession with (1) the acquisition of power, and (2) transforming America from a free-market, Constitution-respecting, freedom-loving, God-embracing society into a Socialist-cum-Communist "share the wealth" collective that echoes the beliefs and "values" of their heroes Marx and Engels.

But it takes money to bring about the kind of poverty both Socialism and Communism deliver to their masses. The kind of money only a few at the top enjoy while they'd like the rest of us to wait in food lines and appear before death panels of impersonal state functionaries who decide if we're worthy of antibiotics or surgery and, if not, convenient "go-to-sleep" pills.

The kind of money that "talks" that can buy people off, finance revolutions, launder money, pay to rig voting machines, manipulate allies into positions of power (czars, anyone?), conveniently crash markets (as George Soros did in England in 1992, Asia in 1997, and, I believe, the U.S. in September 2008), make people disappear, make birth certificates and other vital records disappear, and then make sure that an entire media, Congress, and court system is terrified of "going there."

We all know of the many multimillionaires and billionaires including Soros, the Saudi royal family, et al. who contributed to Obama's presidential campaign and continue to fund his leftist agenda, all of them with an ideological, religious, or personal stake in his remaining in power. And all of them part of a larger, more ubiquitous conspiracy yes, conspiracy! to conceal Obama's origins and true parentage.

Among them, as J.B. Williams has documented, are "international socialists working through CPUSA SPUSA and DSAUSA, funded by literally hundreds of leftist front-groups operating as special interest 527 organizations. Here's a short list of the BIGGEST leftist front groups: America Coming Together Joint Victory Campaign 2004 Media Fund Service Employees International Union American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees MoveOn.org New Democrat Network Sierra Club EMILY's List AFL-CIO League of Conservation Voters."

Further, Williams asks: "Who spends an obscene $1-billion dollars to win a lousy $400,000-per-year job, and why?"

Richard Poe, award-winning journalist and New York Times-bestselling author, has written extensively on Soros and makes a good case that the Hungarian-born Jew and self-admitted Nazi collaborator is the primary brains and money behind Obama and, I believe, his healthcare travesty. When President Bush was in office, Poe wrote that Soros talked openly of a "regime change" in the United States.

"What about our country offends Soros so deeply," Poe asked, "that he would tell the BBC during a time of war that he means to use all of his power to 'puncture the bubble of American supremacy'"? Poe explained that Soros's Open Society Foundation, founded in 1984, "has spent millions promoting a radical agenda that includes abortion, feminism, gun control, abolition of capital punishment, voting rights for felons, drug legalization, euthanasia and gay marriage rights....the Soros cult preaches secularism, the godless faith of a world without nations, families, loyalty or tradition, a world in which the very words 'mother,' 'father,' 'husband,' 'wife,' 'son' and 'daughter' will be bleached of meaning forever."

Soros, Poe continued, "is one of the world's leading promoters of euthanasia, or 'mercy killing.' Not only does he advocate 'physician-assisted suicide' for patients who choose death voluntarily, he also lobbies for the right of family members or court-appointed guardians to authorize the killing of patients whose wishes are not known." Sounds a lot like the Death Panels Sarah Palin warned about, doesn't it? Soros also founded the Project on Death in America [which] promotes suicide and euthanasia and urges doctors to warehouse terminally ill patients in hospices and give them 'palliative' care ...rather than wasting time, energy and money actually trying to cure them."

Of course, all of these beliefs are eerily echoed in Obama's healthcare legislation, almost as if Soros had dictated the terms. Maybe he did! Maybe that was the price he exacted for financing a large part of Obama's presidential campaign and facilitating the cover-up of Obama's birth certificate and other documents. And maybe that's why Obama is still paying Soros back by recently announcing that he will invest $2 billion (or more) in drilling for oil off the shores of Brazil, where none other than George Soros owns $5.8 million of the Brazilian oil company's U.S.-traded preferred shares of stock!

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

While Soros may top the list of conspirators who have been trying to topple big, bad, capitalist America for decades, others figure prominently as well, including but not limited to: Noam Chomsky, Louis Farrakhan, Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, Michael Moore, Cornel West, Ted Turner, former National Security Advisor to Pres. Jimmy Carter Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Rockefeller family, the Carnegie family, and, I might add, Fidel Castro and the cozy cabal of America-loathing Marxist revolutionaries he met with at the Theresa Hotel in Harlem.

Then there are: The Congressional Progressive Caucus (their members here) aka the Democratic Socialists of America, formed by partners from the Communist Party USA and Socialist Party USA (founder: Sen. Bernie Sanders [I-VA]; The Congressional Black Caucus (their members here), originally established and controlled by the Communist Party USA (founder: Cong. John Conyers [D-MI], and now controlled by ACORN and the Democratic Socialists of America; the ACLU, founded in 1917 by Communist Roger Baldwin; the Southern Poverty Law Center a mini ACLU; the FORD Foundation; the Annenberg Foundation; the NAACP; the Council on Foreign Relations; the Trilateral Commission; numerous labor unions, and of course the mega-rich sheiks of Araby.

While all of the above and many others have worked assiduously to dismantle America, there are probably only a relative handful of aiders and abettors who ushered the modern-day Trojan Horse Barack Obama into America's body politic and were sophisticated and connected and rich and arch enough to have facilitated his path to the U.S. Senate, sealed all of his records both home and abroad, assembled the massive organization for his run for the presidency, and delivered in only seven months the most radical leftwing actually more Communist than Socialist agenda in the history of the United States.

WHO'S NOT CAVING ON THE BC ISSUE?

McLeod and Hagmann have come very close to explaining a major piece of the conspiracy puzzle specifically how some in the media were either bribed or threatened into silence vis-à-vis Obama's birth certificate. But the American people have a peculiar resistance to and revulsion for these thuggish tactics. In fact, the birth certificate issue has gained momentum. Why is it not going away, but instead gathering steam?

The huge amount of money Obama has spent on this cover-up is, to most Americans, fishy.

Obama's serial apologies for America as he travels the world have offended Americans and convinced them that no genuine American could or would ever behave in such a way.

Last month, when Army Reserve Major Stefan Frederick Cook sued Obama claiming he was not legally qualified to be President and Commander-in-Chief and therefore was unqualified to give him orders to deploy to Afghanistan, the government rescinded his orders, thereby negating the "standing" Cook no doubt would have had to sue. District Judge Richard Lazzara of Tampa denied Cook's motions as "frivolous and wholly without merit" and then guess what? sealed the records! This should have disqualified the judge. In fact, it raised the eyebrows of millions of Americans.

To the public, rescinding Cook's orders was a de facto admission that Obama is not a natural-born American citizen, and it gives rise to the possibility that untold numbers of military enlistees, in the U.S. and around the world, will follow suit. According to one source, as many as 100 lawyers are preparing to file such litigation, and even class-action suits are being considered.

As Obama's poll numbers continue to plunge, more and more people are waking up to his unique lack of qualifications and inability to lead the greatest nation in the world. As Kyle-Ann Shiver has written, "It's as though [in 2008] 59 million Americans joined hands and shouted at the top of their little lungs, 'Yes, We Can March off This Cliff.'" Not anymore!

Writer James Lewis asks: "How do we fight Obama and his psychopathic lust for power?"...and answers: "You fight evil by exposing it.""

Indeed, the American electorate has never been so energized, with millions upon millions of ordinary citizens many of them seniors with vested interests in avoiding Obama's death panels attending Tea Parties, Town Hall meetings, and writing and calling their representatives in massive numbers. In addition, people are now speaking openly about the man without a birth certificate. Who is this guy? What is he hiding? Why are media people studiously avoiding this issue? And why are those who "dare" raise it like Lou Dobbs at CNN being targeted by far-left groups, many of them funded by George Soros?

Yet in spite of their efforts to conceal the truth about Obama's birth place and parentage, increasing numbers of articles, radio hosts and their callers and regular Americans have lost their amazingly forbearing patience and are now asking and will continue to ask until the question is answered:

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/why-are-obamas-records-sealed/blog-144427/




__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

SELLC wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you PowerStroker? What if I dont feel ANY of the NEWS DESK that you speak of are credible? What if I thought EVERY ONE OF THEM LISTED ABOVE were driven by money and corrupt?


I didn't start this thread because I was curious as to which news outlets you think are generally credible Rex, I started this thread as an open question to see if any member of this site can find information from one of the many news outlet that I think are generally credible, and would disprove Obama's citizenship.  It's not always about you Rex.  Perhaps you should start a new thread about the subject of media credibility if you're so concerned about that issue.  Let's keep this thread on the task I designed it for mkay?

Please try again.

 



__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

I didn't start this thread because I was curious as to which news outlets you think are generally credible Rex, I started this thread as an open question to see if any member of this site can find information from one of the many news outlet that I think are generally credible, and would disprove Obama's citizenship.  It's not always about you Rex.  Perhaps you should start a new thread about the subject of media credibility if you're so concerned about that issue.  Let's keep this thread on the task I designed it for mkay?

Please try again.


That's a lot of "I's" PowerStroker.

If you are so interested in what news media outlets YOU think are credible, perhaps YOU should go find them.

This thread is totally on task, and you know it's devistating. You can ask me to try again all you want, but I stopped putting quarters in days ago.

 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

See that's just it though. That's my problem exactly!!! Of all the news outlets I have considered credible for years, I haven't found a single story from any one of them that says Obama isn't a legal US citizen. I was simply asking for help in case I missed something. So far still no luck, so...

Please try again.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

This is starting to sound more and more like the governments telephone opperated help desk...

"Please try again"

"Please try again"

"Please try again"

"Press 1 if you have already died waiting for a responce"

"Press 2 if your medical condition is getting worse"

"Press 3 if your home has a lein for back healthcare fines"

---- Presses #2 ----

"Please try again"

"Please try again"

"Please try again"

---- Presses # 1 ----

"Goodbye"

__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

I did not ask for a critique of my thread, I merely asked for help in my search for proof from an acceptable media outlet, that Obama isn't a citizen. So far no luck, so I'm beginning to believe he actually is a legal citizen, and a lot of propaganda has been put out there to try and convince people otherwise.

Please try again.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

I'm beginning to believe he actually is a legal citizen, and a lot of propaganda has been put out there to try and convince people otherwise.


I am glad that you actually believe Obama is a legal citizen. I think my beef was with the LACK of coverage the issue got prior to him being elected. All of them sealed files makes me wonder also.

Ole' Obama is starting to grow on me, that's not to say he's a good President, just that he can be funny at times.

 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

I knew you'd like the bit with the presidential seal falling off his podium! I think he is so much better when he is off the teleprompter and just being himself.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

Yeah it's pretty sad he has to resort to parlor jokes to get Americans to warm up to him. Course we all know how he acts at election time, and how he acts when it's work time.

As funny as it may have been, there is something about the Presidential Seal falling off the podeum because of it's significance. It leans twards "This place is falling apart". The fact that Obama just happened to be the one behind the podeum at the exact moment it happend? Priceless!

__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

Or perhaps the Presidential Seals are now manufactured in China thanks to all of the Clinton/Bush free trade policies that shut down the American manufacturers.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

Wouldn't that be something if the Presidential seal was made in China... Hell they already make plastic flags that read "made in china" somewhere along the bottom.

I guess we can allow countries like China to keep manufaturing out toxic plastic products from Flags on thru their famous rubber dog shit. Meanwhile it makes more room in America for the newer industries to sprawl. At least that's what I am hoping.

As for Obama? Well he is always wearing his Christian/American face whenever election time rolls around. Too bad that after November that face comes off for another year and a half.

If you ask me Obama need's to be on his way...

Back "Home" to Jakarta.



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3480
Date:

Which home, the one on DC at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, or the one in Chicago?

Please try again.

__________________

~ Ford Senior Master Technician

~ 2 "mandatory vacations" from this site for being way too qualified

~ Is America whi... I mean great again yet ???

The America of John McCain has no need to be great again because America was always great. - @MeghanMcCain



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8786
Date:

SELLC wrote:

A COUP D'ÉTAT?

Scholars and historians have documented exhaustively the Left's obsession with (1) the acquisition of power, and (2) transforming America from a free-market, Constitution-respecting, freedom-loving, God-embracing society into a Socialist-cum-Communist "share the wealth" collective that echoes the beliefs and "values" of their heroes Marx and Engels.

But it takes money to bring about the kind of poverty both Socialism and Communism deliver to their masses. The kind of money only a few at the top enjoy while they'd like the rest of us to wait in food lines and appear before death panels of impersonal state functionaries who decide if we're worthy of antibiotics or surgery and, if not, convenient "go-to-sleep" pills.

The kind of money that "talks" that can buy people off, finance revolutions, launder money, pay to rig voting machines, manipulate allies into positions of power (czars, anyone?), conveniently crash markets (as George Soros did in England in 1992, Asia in 1997, and, I believe, the U.S. in September 2008), make people disappear, make birth certificates and other vital records disappear, and then make sure that an entire media, Congress, and court system is terrified of "going there."

We all know of the many multimillionaires and billionaires including Soros, the Saudi royal family, et al. who contributed to Obama's presidential campaign and continue to fund his leftist agenda, all of them with an ideological, religious, or personal stake in his remaining in power. And all of them part of a larger, more ubiquitous conspiracy yes, conspiracy! to conceal Obama's origins and true parentage.

Among them, as J.B. Williams has documented, are "international socialists working through CPUSA SPUSA and DSAUSA, funded by literally hundreds of leftist front-groups operating as special interest 527 organizations. Here's a short list of the BIGGEST leftist front groups: America Coming Together Joint Victory Campaign 2004 Media Fund Service Employees International Union American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees MoveOn.org New Democrat Network Sierra Club EMILY's List AFL-CIO League of Conservation Voters."

Further, Williams asks: "Who spends an obscene $1-billion dollars to win a lousy $400,000-per-year job, and why?"

Richard Poe, award-winning journalist and New York Times-bestselling author, has written extensively on Soros and makes a good case that the Hungarian-born Jew and self-admitted Nazi collaborator is the primary brains and money behind Obama and, I believe, his healthcare travesty. When President Bush was in office, Poe wrote that Soros talked openly of a "regime change" in the United States.

"What about our country offends Soros so deeply," Poe asked, "that he would tell the BBC during a time of war that he means to use all of his power to 'puncture the bubble of American supremacy'"? Poe explained that Soros's Open Society Foundation, founded in 1984, "has spent millions promoting a radical agenda that includes abortion, feminism, gun control, abolition of capital punishment, voting rights for felons, drug legalization, euthanasia and gay marriage rights....the Soros cult preaches secularism, the godless faith of a world without nations, families, loyalty or tradition, a world in which the very words 'mother,' 'father,' 'husband,' 'wife,' 'son' and 'daughter' will be bleached of meaning forever."

Soros, Poe continued, "is one of the world's leading promoters of euthanasia, or 'mercy killing.' Not only does he advocate 'physician-assisted suicide' for patients who choose death voluntarily, he also lobbies for the right of family members or court-appointed guardians to authorize the killing of patients whose wishes are not known." Sounds a lot like the Death Panels Sarah Palin warned about, doesn't it? Soros also founded the Project on Death in America [which] promotes suicide and euthanasia and urges doctors to warehouse terminally ill patients in hospices and give them 'palliative' care ...rather than wasting time, energy and money actually trying to cure them."

Of course, all of these beliefs are eerily echoed in Obama's healthcare legislation, almost as if Soros had dictated the terms. Maybe he did! Maybe that was the price he exacted for financing a large part of Obama's presidential campaign and facilitating the cover-up of Obama's birth certificate and other documents. And maybe that's why Obama is still paying Soros back by recently announcing that he will invest $2 billion (or more) in drilling for oil off the shores of Brazil, where none other than George Soros owns $5.8 million of the Brazilian oil company's U.S.-traded preferred shares of stock!

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

While Soros may top the list of conspirators who have been trying to topple big, bad, capitalist America for decades, others figure prominently as well, including but not limited to: Noam Chomsky, Louis Farrakhan, Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, Michael Moore, Cornel West, Ted Turner, former National Security Advisor to Pres. Jimmy Carter Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Rockefeller family, the Carnegie family, and, I might add, Fidel Castro and the cozy cabal of America-loathing Marxist revolutionaries he met with at the Theresa Hotel in Harlem.

Then there are: The Congressional Progressive Caucus (their members here) aka the Democratic Socialists of America, formed by partners from the Communist Party USA and Socialist Party USA (founder: Sen. Bernie Sanders [I-VA]; The Congressional Black Caucus (their members here), originally established and controlled by the Communist Party USA (founder: Cong. John Conyers [D-MI], and now controlled by ACORN and the Democratic Socialists of America; the ACLU, founded in 1917 by Communist Roger Baldwin; the Southern Poverty Law Center a mini ACLU; the FORD Foundation; the Annenberg Foundation; the NAACP; the Council on Foreign Relations; the Trilateral Commission; numerous labor unions, and of course the mega-rich sheiks of Araby.

While all of the above and many others have worked assiduously to dismantle America, there are probably only a relative handful of aiders and abettors who ushered the modern-day Trojan Horse Barack Obama into America's body politic and were sophisticated and connected and rich and arch enough to have facilitated his path to the U.S. Senate, sealed all of his records both home and abroad, assembled the massive organization for his run for the presidency, and delivered in only seven months the most radical leftwing actually more Communist than Socialist agenda in the history of the United States.

WHO'S NOT CAVING ON THE BC ISSUE?

McLeod and Hagmann have come very close to explaining a major piece of the conspiracy puzzle specifically how some in the media were either bribed or threatened into silence vis-à-vis Obama's birth certificate. But the American people have a peculiar resistance to and revulsion for these thuggish tactics. In fact, the birth certificate issue has gained momentum. Why is it not going away, but instead gathering steam?

The huge amount of money Obama has spent on this cover-up is, to most Americans, fishy.

Obama's serial apologies for America as he travels the world have offended Americans and convinced them that no genuine American could or would ever behave in such a way.

Last month, when Army Reserve Major Stefan Frederick Cook sued Obama claiming he was not legally qualified to be President and Commander-in-Chief and therefore was unqualified to give him orders to deploy to Afghanistan, the government rescinded his orders, thereby negating the "standing" Cook no doubt would have had to sue. District Judge Richard Lazzara of Tampa denied Cook's motions as "frivolous and wholly without merit" and then guess what? sealed the records! This should have disqualified the judge. In fact, it raised the eyebrows of millions of Americans.

To the public, rescinding Cook's orders was a de facto admission that Obama is not a natural-born American citizen, and it gives rise to the possibility that untold numbers of military enlistees, in the U.S. and around the world, will follow suit. According to one source, as many as 100 lawyers are preparing to file such litigation, and even class-action suits are being considered.

As Obama's poll numbers continue to plunge, more and more people are waking up to his unique lack of qualifications and inability to lead the greatest nation in the world. As Kyle-Ann Shiver has written, "It's as though [in 2008] 59 million Americans joined hands and shouted at the top of their little lungs, 'Yes, We Can March off This Cliff.'" Not anymore!

Writer James Lewis asks: "How do we fight Obama and his psychopathic lust for power?"...and answers: "You fight evil by exposing it.""

Indeed, the American electorate has never been so energized, with millions upon millions of ordinary citizens many of them seniors with vested interests in avoiding Obama's death panels attending Tea Parties, Town Hall meetings, and writing and calling their representatives in massive numbers. In addition, people are now speaking openly about the man without a birth certificate. Who is this guy? What is he hiding? Why are media people studiously avoiding this issue? And why are those who "dare" raise it like Lou Dobbs at CNN being targeted by far-left groups, many of them funded by George Soros?

Yet in spite of their efforts to conceal the truth about Obama's birth place and parentage, increasing numbers of articles, radio hosts and their callers and regular Americans have lost their amazingly forbearing patience and are now asking and will continue to ask until the question is answered:

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/why-are-obamas-records-sealed/blog-144427/


Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law. 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

With We the People, a petition can be created online. If 100,000 signatures are collected within 30 days, the petition will be reviewed and directed to the appropriate policy experts who will issue an official response. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/about

Within a 30 day period, this petition collected 155,834 signatures.

 

It's time for this bastard to be held accountable.



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard