Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: How many of you guys have an eBay account?


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:
How many of you guys have an eBay account?


I was wondering how many of you guys have an eBay account? I have one. The problem is, they are very addicting.  

__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

don't worry dude. I don't have money to buy any more cars. :(


BTW, weren't you banned? How'd you get pass it? LOL



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:



don't worry dude. I don't have money to buy any more cars. :(


BTW, weren't you banned? How'd you get pass it? LOL






So what that I am BANNED?



__________________

 

 



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

stoma wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



don't worry dude. I don't have money to buy any more cars. :(


BTW, weren't you banned? How'd you get pass it? LOL







So what that I am BANNED?







That's pretty cool how you can still post. LOL.



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:



stoma wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



don't worry dude. I don't have money to buy any more cars. :(


BTW, weren't you banned? How'd you get pass it? LOL







So what that I am BANNED?







That's pretty cool how you can still post. LOL.





My 'puters made out of KRYPTONITE! Nothin' can stop it, nigga!



__________________

 

 



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

stoma wrote:

1996_S500 wrote:



stoma wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



don't worry dude. I don't have money to buy any more cars. :(


BTW, weren't you banned? How'd you get pass it? LOL







So what that I am BANNED?







That's pretty cool how you can still post. LOL.





My 'puters made out of KRYPTONITE! Nothin' can stop it, nigga!





you are unstoppable.

__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:



 
you are unstoppable.




 


Thanks


The autographs will be signed after the STOMA Record Ceremony occurs. First come first serve



__________________

 

 



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

stoma wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



 
you are unstoppable.




 


Thanks


The autographs will be signed after the STOMA Record Ceremony occurs. First come first serve  





cool, I will make sure to come early, and try to get as many things possible as I can get signed. LOL.  


 



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 8798
Date:

The organazation I work for has many E-bay accounts. E-bay seems to be a good place to sell items however it does cost a lot.


I just got an e-mail that says that core insertion fee's have now been raised for E-bay motors!


E-Bay/PayPal is a good place to do business. I have had my share of set back and problems but thru all it seems that they are consistant.



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard