Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Welcome to the W140 Forum


OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 9165
Date:
Welcome to the W140 Forum


We all have NZBenz to thank for requesting and taking on the w140 room!


Thanks NZBenz!


SELLC



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

SELLC is a backwoods retard who fucks his mother and sister up the arse because his wife looks like a pig.



__________________


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

WTF? Don't spam my W140 forum, take this stuff elsewhere.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:

NZ BENZ are you friends with SellC? I'm butt-buddies with Rex, so that makes you my friend 2?



__________________

 

 



Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

stoma wrote:

NZ BENZ are you friends with SellC? I'm butt-buddies with Rex, so that makes you my friend 2?





LOL. I think everyone on both BW and P3 knows my position on all this crap. I'm here to run the W140 section nothing more nothing less.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:

NZ Benz, this whole forum is as fucked up as SELLC. Look at the layout! Whats with having new replies being at the very top and new threads at the very bottom of the page? I don't even get why you want to be a mod to that douche bag???


 



__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 9165
Date:

stoma wrote:



NZ Benz, this whole forum is as fucked up as SELLC. Look at the layout! Whats with having new replies being at the very top and new threads at the very bottom of the page? I don't even get why you want to be a mod to that douche bag???


 





Honestly Richard, this board is all of 48 hours old! Were testing and feeling the features. I agree I do not like the new threads at the bottom. Our new banner is being worked on.


As far as this forum goes it's a welcomed addition to Stellar Enterprise however I will say that our release of the SELLC "Domain" for public/member access will be the cream of the crop for us and everyone who is a domain member.


 



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

Great forum SELLC I can't wait to get more W140 members over here.

__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:

Great forum SELLC I can't wait to get more W140 members over here.



Hey 1996_S500 good to see you here.

__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

NZ Benz wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:


Great forum SELLC I can't wait to get more W140 members over here.


Hey 1996_S500 good to see you here.




 


Thanks NZ Benz. Nice to see you at another great forum.


Let's build this W140 forum.  



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck
AML


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

AML wrote:


 


what is that supposed to mean?      

__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:

NZ Benz wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:


Great forum SELLC I can't wait to get more W140 members over here.


Hey 1996_S500 good to see you here.




 


Thanks NZ Benz. Nice to see you at another great forum.


Let's build this W140 forum.  





Sounds like a PLAN!

I don't really have alot to post at the moment, as my W140 is running pretty well (touch wood). I did however join the local Mercedes club and there are some W140 owners there. One guy I met owns a local limo company I really should go round and take some photos of his cars. He just got a W140. He had a near mint 1984 300/380se it was so clean looked like new.

__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~

__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

NZ Benz wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



NZ Benz wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:


Great forum SELLC I can't wait to get more W140 members over here.


Hey 1996_S500 good to see you here.




 


Thanks NZ Benz. Nice to see you at another great forum.


Let's build this W140 forum.  




Sounds like a PLAN! I don't really have alot to post at the moment, as my W140 is running pretty well (touch wood). I did however join the local Mercedes club and there are some W140 owners there. One guy I met owns a local limo company I really should go round and take some photos of his cars. He just got a W140. He had a near mint 1984 300/380se it was so clean looked like new.




 


sounds awesome. I am still waiting for my trunk cargo mat to come. The seller said that he shipped it out yesterday, and I should get it Saturday. I hope it comes soon, so I can make my car look very "cheap" according to a certain someone. LOL.  



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:

BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~



 


Brutha! We needz to keep 2gether and FIGHT!


YA'LL TRAITA'Z!!!!!!!



__________________

 

 



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~


oh, c'mon Db, you know without the W140 forum, you would get no help with that W140 of you're family's sittin in that driveway of urs.

__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

BelowMe wrote:

Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~



Um, I don't mod P3.

__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

NZ Benz wrote:



BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~


Um, I don't mod P3.
 



No comment..........   



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

1996_S500 wrote:

NZ Benz wrote:



BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~


Um, I don't mod P3.
 



No comment..........   





Haha!

It's only DB, he will get over it.

__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

NZ Benz wrote:



1996_S500 wrote:



NZ Benz wrote:



BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~


Um, I don't mod P3.
 



No comment..........   





Haha! It's only DB, he will get over it.




yup, or he will just cuss his way out of it.  



__________________
--1996 S500 W140 1989 560 SEL W126 -- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnavteck


Moderator: W123 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

ha HA!

__________________
1985 C123 TurboDiesel


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~



Is being a turncoat like having more than one boyfriend?


Jealous men are the ones with little pee-pee's like Calvin.


 



__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

weaver wrote:

BelowMe wrote:


Asian! Id that you, BITCH! WTH you doin here. An 1996S500, NZBenz! You bunch of turncoat fuckers! Your moddin P3, too. Whores! I thot we was pals! ~FUCK ALL OF YOU!!~



Is being a turncoat like having more than one boyfriend?


Jealous men are the ones with little pee-pee's like Calvin.


 




Who invited YOU to this pissing party, BITCH!? Stoma's right, after closer exam you ARE ONE UGLY BITCH. Go back to bakin cookies and suckin' cocks!

__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

is that any way to speak to a lady? waz yer momma a whore 2?


eat my pussy!



__________________


Moderator: W140 Forum

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

weaver wrote:

is that any way to speak to a lady? waz yer momma a whore 2?


eat my pussy!





Who knows but after comments like that I'm sure you were taught by the best.

__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 474
Date:

You know I was thinking the same thing myself.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:

Weaver is still a bitch

__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 9165
Date:

In the other thread you were saying you loved her.

Can anyone say Bi-Polar?



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:

I love bitches......... asshole!

__________________

 

 



OUT-OF-HAND

Status: Offline
Posts: 9165
Date:

no



__________________

State of Michigan Certified Master Auto Mechanic +2

Specialty Certified Since 1994

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard