Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Why did you join?
Why did you join? [10 vote(s)]

I felt bad for Stellar007, or SELLC.. or Admin or whoever that guy was.
10.0%
I joined hoping there would be more women
10.0%
I joined hoping to see Hasle again one day - because one day you may need to borrow her pants
10.0%
I joined hoping to see Cinnamon Haze again - because her stalkers are always so interesting
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Herc again - because he was the closest thing we had to Longbobby before he got banned.
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Muldoon again - because I love his liberal Memes
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Sammy Again - because I love abusive Jews calling me a nigger
10.0%
I joined hoping to see Citylights again - because I like head games.
10.0%
I joined hoping to see Shawnee again - because he's a Corvette owner, and thats enough said.
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Prog again - because his wife is hot and he knows computers
0.0%
I joined hoping to see BossBabe again - because who else would even notice you were missing?
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Cafe again - where did he go?
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Hurryme again - because he knocked me up
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Falcon again - because I am a partisan liberal
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Jilly again - because everyone needs to be reminded to keep their legs closed on a regular basis.
0.0%
I joined hoping to see BadRobot again - because everyone needs good tips on where to buy computer parts a week before Christmas
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Lud again - because everyone will need a taxi while in NYC
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Follow again - because every forum needs a high-brow member
0.0%
I joined hoping to see Reamo again - because he remembers Big Randy!
0.0%
I joined hoping to see everyone above and even those not listed - because it sucks DH is closing
50.0%


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 14011
Date:
Why did you join?


Of course most all have joined because the fact DH (aka DateHookup) has announced they are closing the doors come May 9th 2018... Sort of sad, like Toy's R Us closing sad...

But what are some other reasons you joined? 

Vote!

 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 



No longer a user - left on their own accord.

Status: Offline
Posts: 766
Date:

The reason I always liked DH was little to none in censorship...no real mods trying to control what people say...

 

 

Any forum where you can not FREELY express whatever opinion you have is not really a forum now is it....lol

 

99% of the other forums out there are heavily over moderated..

 

 



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Welcome Nuffan! Good to see you!

Everyones different point of view is welcome here, well, except for that one guy Stoma... You watch out for that guy... Makes Sammy look somewhat tame...



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

I liked DH. Originally joined Apr 2010 when I was in Maine, primarilly for dating. Got married NYE 2015. Nope not from a site, knew her since 1973. I was dressed in fatigue pants, yellow shirt, orange earth shoes and had my motorcycle in the barracks working on it. Rome NY, Griffiss AFB. Met Candy there, first time she saw me. Stayed on DH for forums and friends till closing.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

Welcome Nuffan! Good to see you!

Everyones different point of view is welcome here, well, except for that one guy Stoma... You watch out for that guy... Makes Sammy look somewhat tame...


 I've seen your back and forth with stoma, funny stuff.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Yeah he comes in every once in awhile and carpet bombs the forum... 

I'm sure eventually he will be in here throwing around his seniority, making less than nice threads about me, the wife and the kids...

Then we have PowerStroker, he hides in the bushes and waits for people to step on their dicks... 

This forum has never been a super busy forum, so I'd be curious to see how she holds up under a real load... 



__________________


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

Haha..Stellar, do you remember me asking you if you had an extra pair of pants? I knew you'd be booted for sure when you gave the lowly paid customer service rep some tude'. Lucky for you I had one pair left just for that reason!

A few others who do not want to be named were also banned...You're not the only one wearing borrowed pants over there currently.



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Yes I do remember that! 

I was pretty sure that once customer service called me out on a photo that was sourced thru Google, in a thread that was made by one of Cinnamon's many stalkers - titled "Cinnamon Haze has a Horse Face"... well let's just say I wasn't really giving a hoot about being banned. That is why I put the crab photo up and deleted all my others. It wasn't until I found out that DH was closing that I felt like I was losing something, as I was more than happy just lurking there in private mode... at least it didn't feel like it did when I found out the entire place was closing up and I couldn't even follow along. 

I do appreciate the use of your "pants", so to speak - lol... I guess we will see if everyone gravitates back here for more back and fourth.

You also have to understand that I went thru the closing of Yahoo chat forums, AOL chat forums, MySpace chat forums and several web forums! Most of the web forums I was banned from, probably because they weren't casual forums really. More or less corporate take overs at that point. The point is, as these chat forums closed down there was no real way to get ahold of them and set a place where we could all meet! Back then we even had voice, video and the whole nine yards! 

One of my prize possessions from them good old Yahoo days,

LOL! You had to love the ability to live stream back then! Looks like she could have used a pair of pants too! lol

Technically I didn't get banned on DH, although it would appear that my account was limited - the duration of which I am told by others on the forum was one week. But instead I closed my account -

It said I had up to a year to re-open it, but since the site has announced they are closing the doors that option seems to have disappeared. 



-- Edited by Stellar007 on Friday 27th of April 2018 07:59:35 PM

__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

No pants for her! 



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

They say there is two type of women...



__________________


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

Stellar, I finally just got around to reading the list you put together above.
Those are hysterically funny because you certainly have everyone on that list pegged to a tee...Including that little miserable bastard, Sammy.

__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Sammy ans Stoma would have fun.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Sometimes I wondered if Stoma actually was Sammy - lol

Hasle, Sammy had some pretty wild mood swings and at times seemed a bit bi-polar... At first he was a big Trump fan, then as the market would gyrate he would cease to support Trump, then when the market went back up he would support Trump... I got a feeling Sammy was heavily invested in the market, probably was on all kinds of prescription medication and wasn't getting regular sex. But that's just my opinion - lol

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

Sometimes I wondered if Stoma actually was Sammy - lol

Hasle, Sammy had some pretty wild mood swings and at times seemed a bit bi-polar... At first he was a big Trump fan, then as the market would gyrate he would cease to support Trump, then when the market went back up he would support Trump... I got a feeling Sammy was heavily invested in the market, probably was on all kinds of prescription medication and wasn't getting regular sex. But that's just my opinion - lol

 


 I wondered that too, very well could be.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

Sometimes I wondered if Stoma actually was Sammy - lol

Hasle, Sammy had some pretty wild mood swings and at times seemed a bit bi-polar... At first he was a big Trump fan, then as the market would gyrate he would cease to support Trump, then when the market went back up he would support Trump... I got a feeling Sammy was heavily invested in the market, probably was on all kinds of prescription medication and wasn't getting regular sex. But that's just my opinion - lol

 


 He is full of hot air.  before he went invisible he had all kinds of pictures in his profile and that guy didnt even have any furniture in his matchbox house or even a bedspread.  Maybe he is in a panic about some money that he had in a 401k he had before he retired or was fired.  All that big talk about how wealthy he is...simply all in his mind.  

Stellar, you burst his bubble when you informed him his Mercedes was a little lady car....but it really is!

its cool if it makes him feel important to lie about being wealthy.



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Needs something to gloat about, certainly isn't his personality.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Found a recent photo of Sammy



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

See his parting post on DH?

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Yes I did, even just recently responded to it!



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

I didn't bother.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

I came here because stellar said everyone is welcome. I was on DH on and off for over 9 years, and would miss everyone whether I agree with them or not. I'm more independent/ libertarian than two party. The bottom line is, I'm here to continue posting with folks I've known on dh for so long, wherever they're coming from.



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Welcome Rufftreasure, very glad you made it!

Let everyone know they are welcome too, for as long as needed! That's why I set up a separate forum.

Even in the event DH comes back online as something else on the 9th, I would keep this open until everyone disbanded and then filter all the threads into the relevant categories on the board. Or you never know, a car / dating forum might just be a hit! LOL, never really had a reason to open a specific dating section, although I'll admit we're not much of a dating site... This might not be as cool as DH ever was even in it's dying days but it's friendly ground for everyone should DH just close the doors next week.

And if you are ever having car problems, odds are someone here can point you in the right direction! LOL, one stop auto / dating service. hahahahaha



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

Where all da white wimmin at?

__________________

Traveling at 45 rpm in an iPod world



Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

Welcome Rufftreasure, very glad you made it!

Let everyone know they are welcome too, for as long as needed! That's why I set up a separate forum.

Even in the event DH comes back online as something else on the 9th, I would keep this open until everyone disbanded and then filter all the threads into the relevant categories on the board. Or you never know, a car / dating forum might just be a hit! LOL, never really had a reason to open a specific dating section, although I'll admit we're not much of a dating site... This might not be as cool as DH ever was even in it's dying days but it's friendly ground for everyone should DH just close the doors next week.

And if you are ever having car problems, odds are someone here can point you in the right direction! LOL, one stop auto / dating service. hahahahaha


 Thank You, I love old/ new cars and motorcycles too!! 

This is a very fine thing you've done for us all, thanks for that too!! Yes, even if DH doesn't open back up, this is a great place, and it's ,after all what we make of it. ....

I understand we can imbed videos too?

I got roku and discovered YouTube on my T.V., and even better I can run my favorite albums on playlist, or random.

Sure get a lot more done with musica rockin!! Thanks for the welcome and thanks again for the site!!



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

Rufftreasure wrote:
Stellar007 wrote:

Welcome Rufftreasure, very glad you made it!

Let everyone know they are welcome too, for as long as needed! That's why I set up a separate forum.

Even in the event DH comes back online as something else on the 9th, I would keep this open until everyone disbanded and then filter all the threads into the relevant categories on the board. Or you never know, a car / dating forum might just be a hit! LOL, never really had a reason to open a specific dating section, although I'll admit we're not much of a dating site... This might not be as cool as DH ever was even in it's dying days but it's friendly ground for everyone should DH just close the doors next week.

And if you are ever having car problems, odds are someone here can point you in the right direction! LOL, one stop auto / dating service. hahahahaha


 Thank You, I love old/ new cars and motorcycles too!! 

This is a very fine thing you've done for us all, thanks for that too!! Yes, even if DH doesn't open back up, this is a great place, and it's ,after all what we make of it. ....

I understand we can imbed videos too?

I got roku and discovered YouTube on my T.V., and even better I can run my favorite albums on playlist, or random.

Sure get a lot more done with musica rockin!! Thanks for the welcome and thanks again for the site!!


 hey ruff......

i thought you would start a music thread by now as i believe we can post youtube vids here!  i have a great idea for a  thread.....  we could combine it to include newsy 

stories/reports on stars as well as music vids.  i just thought of it cuz there was a very interessting article i found  about kris kristofferson and his life long careers.    let me know. i will try to save it!  



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Rufftreasure wrote:
Stellar007 wrote:

Welcome Rufftreasure, very glad you made it!

Let everyone know they are welcome too, for as long as needed! That's why I set up a separate forum.

Even in the event DH comes back online as something else on the 9th, I would keep this open until everyone disbanded and then filter all the threads into the relevant categories on the board. Or you never know, a car / dating forum might just be a hit! LOL, never really had a reason to open a specific dating section, although I'll admit we're not much of a dating site... This might not be as cool as DH ever was even in it's dying days but it's friendly ground for everyone should DH just close the doors next week.

And if you are ever having car problems, odds are someone here can point you in the right direction! LOL, one stop auto / dating service. hahahahaha


 Thank You, I love old/ new cars and motorcycles too!! 

This is a very fine thing you've done for us all, thanks for that too!! Yes, even if DH doesn't open back up, this is a great place, and it's ,after all what we make of it. ....

I understand we can imbed videos too?

I got roku and discovered YouTube on my T.V., and even better I can run my favorite albums on playlist, or random.

Sure get a lot more done with musica rockin!! Thanks for the welcome and thanks again for the site!!


 

Make no mention of it, the forum is here for everyone... that's why it was first set up.

And yes, you can make your own music thread and pack it full of YouTube videos, lyrics and anything else you like, the same goes for everyone on here.



__________________


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Absolutely awesome. I will be figuring that out.[video=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgetKvBAiOk]

 

Testing......

Sorry just trying.... Hahahahahahahaha

Oops



-- Edited by Rufftreasure on Thursday 3rd of May 2018 11:03:03 AM

__________________
Teri Sue Hase


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 14011
Date:

Rufftreasure wrote:

Absolutely awesome. I will be figuring that out.[video=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgetKvBAiOk]

 

Testing......

Sorry just trying.... Hahahahahahahaha

Oops

 


 

You will notice that when trying to insert YouTube videos that doing so thru mobile YouTube will not work... Had a similar problem myself recently.

If the video starts with https://m.youtube it's the mobile version. Just switch to desktop and use the normal link and all will be well.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 



Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

SELLC wrote:
Rufftreasure wrote:

Absolutely awesome. I will be figuring that out.[video=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgetKvBAiOk]

 

Testing......

Sorry just trying.... Hahahahahahahaha

Oops

 


 

You will notice that when trying to insert YouTube videos that doing so thru mobile YouTube will not work... Had a similar problem myself recently.

If the video starts with https://m.youtube it's the mobile version. Just switch to desktop and use the normal link and all will be well.


 Thank You!!



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

how many libs joined this site?



__________________
JB


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Good to see you bkln_underboss! Welcome to the forum!

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Welcome underboss glad you made it! Need any soldiers? I' half itrailin anyway!

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

Shawnee, good to see my pizan.



__________________
JB


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

good to be hear among some good right wing gun loving folks.

 

I want to ask , is that asshole Korybn a member here? he steals pics and information 



__________________
JB


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Shawnee and Bkln, you guys avatar photos aren't showing up, are mine showing up?

Just a blue question mark in your avatar spot like there is a dead link.



__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

I can see yours Stellar,I can see mine , I cant see Shawnee's 



__________________
JB


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Very odd... Clarity is also having some issues with Facebook...

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

Shawnee and Bkln, you guys avatar photos aren't showing up, are mine showing up?

Just a blue question mark in your avatar spot like there is a dead link.


 I changed it today, it was but not now. Put up a popcorn sutton flippin the bird. I'll check it.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

bkln_underboss wrote:

Shawnee, good to see my pizan.


 Glad to see you too my Brother. biggrin



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

bkln_underboss wrote:

I can see yours Stellar,I can see mine , I cant see Shawnee's 


 Can't see  my brothers but mins seems to work on and off.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 378
Date:

I can see Stellars and mine but not you two. Just a blank square. No question mark. Im on an iPhone.



__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Shit, shows for me. I got a Popcorn Sutton flippin the bone up

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

Nope, I can't see Shawn's or BUB's anymore either.  Damn shame, two of our most handsome guys on here.



__________________

Traveling at 45 rpm in an iPod world



User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

I think perhaps they are using a link for an avatar photo, might try uploading the photo and that could take care of it.



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Thanks Blade!

Yes Stellar, just a pic out of my files. I'll try something else.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

It's still in and out... I can see it on my phone but I can't see it while on my Mac...

Think it must have something to do with a link.

Currently it's just a question mark.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard