Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: The liberals are driving a hard bargain on DH
Should we give liberals a safe space in hopes they come over? [7 vote(s)]

Yes
42.9%
No
28.6%
IDGAF
28.6%


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:
The liberals are driving a hard bargain on DH


Well it seems there is too much home turf advantage here on this forum for the liberals to join.. and while I am a fair person and always have been, they want some concessions to join..

One of them being their own forum that they control... I'd like to call it the Snowflake lounge but they may end up changing the name. They would control that particular forum, since you know how they are about their "safe spaces"..

It's about the best deal I can offer them, in an effort to get us all at least on the same board... 

What say you guys?



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Snowflake lounge would work. Maybe they will find it's OK and come out of their crying closet after a bit.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Well I made the offer in public forum on DH...

I am not going to bother making the new forum until at least a few of them show up... but at least I can say that I tried! 

 



__________________


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Shawnee_B wrote:

Snowflake lounge would work. Maybe they will find it's OK and come out of their crying closet after a bit.


 Well, I'm kinda a hybrid of political notions, I love guns last time I was in Arkansas, olderthandirt and I were firin away, brother . I should post my target, all kill shots except one, and I fired twice through on same hole. We had a firing range set up against a backdrop of the Oachita mountains. 

I go in all persuasions of threads. That would be nice for folks, tho.

My hat has a pink Browning emblem on it!! Hahahahahahahaha



-- Edited by Rufftreasure on Tuesday 1st of May 2018 12:28:53 PM



-- Edited by Rufftreasure on Tuesday 1st of May 2018 12:29:39 PM

__________________
Teri Sue Hase


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

I myself find it odd that I even had to make such an offer, but what else can I do?

It's no secret that half the forum was liberal and half the forum conservative, and that is probably why it was so interesting. It's a shame that we need another forum just for them, but the reality is at this point in time the forum is overwhelmingly conservative... Save for maybe PowerStroker, Rastus and Falcon.

Guess time will tell... 



__________________


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

I myself find it odd that I even had to make such an offer, but what else can I do?

It's no secret that half the forum was liberal and half the forum conservative, and that is probably why it was so interesting. It's a shame that we need another forum just for them, but the reality is at this point in time the forum is overwhelmingly conservative... Save for maybe PowerStroker, Rastus and Falcon.

Guess time will tell... 


 It's a kind and fair thing to do, you appear to be trying to accommodate all kinds of folks, like you said, that makes it more interesting.



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Rufftreasure wrote:
Shawnee_B wrote:

Snowflake lounge would work. Maybe they will find it's OK and come out of their crying closet after a bit.


 Well, I'm kinda a hybrid of political notions, I love guns last time I was in Arkansas, olderthandirt and I were firin away, brother . I should post my target, all kill shots except one, and I fired twice through on same hole. We had a firing range set up against a backdrop of the Oachita mountains. 

I go in all persuasions of threads. That would be nice for folks, tho.

My hat has a pink Browning emblem on it!! Hahahahahahahaha



-- Edited by Rufftreasure on Tuesday 1st of May 2018 12:28:53 PM



-- Edited by Rufftreasure on Tuesday 1st of May 2018 12:29:39 PM


 Takes all sides to have interesting conversations.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Maybe all the liberals really were paid actors? 

Or maybe all these years they never really did like us!?



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

I think some were paid actors. Anuslover for sure.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

As for the CE democraps, their egos won't let them come.  Never cared much for the chitter chatter on the other boards.  

and Falcon, be honest...did you only join because you fancied Pepper but now she's gone?  

Hang with us a spell.



__________________


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 378
Date:

There is a famous saying about horses and gifts that comes to mind.



__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

stelllllll!!!  do you and allll know how hard it is for me to ignore that 'safe' place for looneylibs???  i wondered if you were throwing out a bone to tempt me to open that thread......no



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

I'd tell 'em to go pound sand.  Let 'em find their own fuckin' forum!  They got a lot o' damn nerve to demand 'their own space' on YOUR forum!

They sure think highly of themselves.  They're always wrong, but they sure think highly of themselves.



__________________

Traveling at 45 rpm in an iPod world



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 14011
Date:

blade wrote:

I'd tell 'em to go pound sand.  Let 'em find their own fuckin' forum!  They got a lot o' damn nerve to demand 'their own space' on YOUR forum!

They sure think highly of themselves.  They're always wrong, but they sure think highly of themselves.


 

To be totally fair, they didn't "demand" anything... My thread title was more or less a figure of speech.

The idea to add a special "Liberal-Land" was of my own, because we do not have the ability for users to "block" one another, or at least if we do - I don't know about it. 

This would allow some of the members, many liberal, to maintain their forum as they saw fit and delete any offensive comments. 

It only seems fair given the amount of conservatives we have, and honestly having a post deleted is better than being ignored all together. 

Who knows, some Chinaman might buy out DH and open it on the 9th... I was more or less bummed the forums were closing than DH, because again, "I was just there for the forums". lol

But I am just here for the forums too! 

 

 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 



Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

Chinaman!  That's....that's....that's RACIST!

But ask me if I care.  Go on, ask me.



__________________

Traveling at 45 rpm in an iPod world



User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

It's not only racist, but it's sexist!

Could have been a Chinawoman who purchased that site!



__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

I couldn't resist! Thought maybe I could lure one in. Maybe the rest would follow!

Stellar can delete it if he doesn't want my tiny post there.

__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Someone had to cast the first stone, so to speak... LOL



__________________


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

I think DH dropouts would be horrified!! Smiles



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

I joined DH dropouts on Facebook.

They started a post just to see if anyone knew me! Out of like 25 replies only 1 did and they vouched for me! Guess I wasn't as well known as I thought! lol

__________________


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 14011
Date:

I been meaning to check out some of the other forums but I been too tied up with work and the other five places I hang out.

Plus I have been reviewing Tinder and Mingle2... That will be an interesting thread let me tell you, it's practically writing itself.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 



Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

herc117 wrote:

I joined DH dropouts on Facebook.

They started a post just to see if anyone knew me! Out of like 25 replies only 1 did and they vouched for me! Guess I wasn't as well known as I thought! lol


 Okay, good they did accept you, I was gonna go look last night and I fell asleep!! Hahahahahahahaha

Awww herc, you're still outstanding in your field!! Smiles

Are you??? Outside?? LOL

 



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


Veteran Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

I'm on Mingle, but haven't checked over there for awhile.

They do have the main forums that I used to frequent over yonder in DH.

The site moves kinda slow, might have been due to overload of accepting DH refugees!! 



__________________
Teri Sue Hase


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 378
Date:



__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

Libs need their safe space against conservative microaggression

you might get the odd lib, maybe Falcon, maybe Xman and that is about it

 

I wouldnt count on Muldoon and his cronies 

 

I guess that idiot condor wont make his presence known? 



__________________
JB


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

bkln_underboss wrote:

Libs need their safe space against conservative microaggression

you might get the odd lib, maybe Falcon, maybe Xman and that is about it

 

I wouldnt count on Muldoon and his cronies 

 

I guess that idiot condor wont make his presence known? 

 

 


 I LOVE your persona on DH!

biggrin



__________________


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

my persona on DH?? biggrin



__________________
JB


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

welllllll....let me know if im wrong but this might be just the right place to post such things as this.........

 

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

 

 

She actually loves guns, but only when they protect her ...

after all.....

it is their looney hypocrisy that just annoys me to no end.



__________________


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

31890358_2103625663188671_32429658748978



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

I got a private message from the liberals spokesperson... Mrs. Kerry...

They want $1.5 billion dollars cash sent immediately by airplane to start negotiations...

 



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:

haslefree wrote:

As for the CE democraps, their egos won't let them come.  Never cared much for the chitter chatter on the other boards.  

and Falcon, be honest...did you only join because you fancied Pepper but now she's gone?  

Hang with us a spell.


 Keep your personal opinions to yourself about me. Again your accusatory remarks are unwarranted. Falcon like everyone else, liked the forums in DH and was trying to stick with the group. Now it makes sense your other post to me. You are jealous.



__________________
sassy lassy


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

I got a private message from the liberals spokesperson... Mrs. Kerry...

They want $1.5 billion dollars cash sent immediately by airplane to start negotiations...

 


 lol-034.gif  



__________________
sassy lassy


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:

We are starting your "go fund me" page now. lol-034.gif  


-- Edited by Pepper1162 on Sunday 6th of May 2018 07:25:21 PM

__________________
sassy lassy


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

Pepper1162 wrote:
haslefree wrote:

As for the CE democraps, their egos won't let them come.  Never cared much for the chitter chatter on the other boards.  

and Falcon, be honest...did you only join because you fancied Pepper but now she's gone?  

Hang with us a spell.


 Keep your personal opinions to yourself about me. Again your accusatory remarks are unwarranted. Falcon like everyone else, liked the forums in DH and was trying to stick with the group. Now it makes sense your other post to me. You are jealous.


 listen toots, nobody is jealous of you, trust me on that.  I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you - youre not on the up and up.  You back stab people and play Games... CityLights hit the nail on the head when she called you an Angry Senior Citizen.  God Help our Friend Cafe.  I just hope for his sake somebody is watching you closely.

 



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

haslefree wrote:
Pepper1162 wrote:
haslefree wrote:

As for the CE democraps, their egos won't let them come.  Never cared much for the chitter chatter on the other boards.  

and Falcon, be honest...did you only join because you fancied Pepper but now she's gone?  

Hang with us a spell.


 Keep your personal opinions to yourself about me. Again your accusatory remarks are unwarranted. Falcon like everyone else, liked the forums in DH and was trying to stick with the group. Now it makes sense your other post to me. You are jealous.


 listen toots, nobody is jealous of you, trust me on that.  I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you - youre not on the up and up.  You back stab people and play Games... CityLights hit the nail on the head when she called you an Angry Senior Citizen.  God Help our Friend Cafe.  I just hope for his sake somebody is watching you closely.

 


 Where is Cafe? Where Louie? cry



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

From what I understand Cafe is not doing well. I used to PM with him from time to time on various subjects... We usually agree on about everything except Asia.. Seems he has a soft spot for Asians.

Louie on the other hand, last I seen him was on Dh... I'll probably pop on there in a bit and stir the pot while I still can, thanks to Hasle of course! wink



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:

haslefree wrote:
Pepper1162 wrote:
haslefree wrote:

As for the CE democraps, their egos won't let them come.  Never cared much for the chitter chatter on the other boards.  

and Falcon, be honest...did you only join because you fancied Pepper but now she's gone?  

Hang with us a spell.


 Keep your personal opinions to yourself about me. Again your accusatory remarks are unwarranted. Falcon like everyone else, liked the forums in DH and was trying to stick with the group. Now it makes sense your other post to me. You are jealous.


 listen toots, nobody is jealous of you, trust me on that.  I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you - youre not on the up and up.  You back stab people and play Games... CityLights hit the nail on the head when she called you an Angry Senior Citizen.  God Help our Friend Cafe.  I just hope for his sake somebody is watching you closely.

 


 Please send me a personal message on who and how I did what you accuse me of. Stop hijacking the thread and bringing the negativity to this forum off topic. I have no idea what you  are so ticked about, I never did a thing to you. Yes, I believe you have some kind of hatred toward me that is unjustified. To put personal feeling in a public forum tells me you are an attention whore.



__________________
sassy lassy


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

From what I understand Cafe is not doing well. I used to PM with him from time to time on various subjects... We usually agree on about everything except Asia.. Seems he has a soft spot for Asians.

Louie on the other hand, last I seen him was on Dh... I'll probably pop on there in a bit and stir the pot while I still can, thanks to Hasle of course! wink


 Too bad about Cafe.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard