Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Citylights lives on in MB-TP section of the forum!


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:
Citylights lives on in MB-TP section of the forum!


http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64611912/please-mr-trump-let-me-pull-the-trigger/

Just had a long time member tell me that "I'm defecting"...

Must be a lingo book that all liberals own...

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

City here? That's funny she isn't in the dh area

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

No I'm teasing because I had someone just tell me in the other forum that "I'm deflecting"...

Now who used to always say that liberal line whenever they lost an argument?

My next favorite liberal slogan is the "Straw-man argument"

You hear ANY of these two slogans when talking to someone it's 100% fact they are a liberal with an agenda.



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Got me then. :)

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

biggrin

if youre a liberal...................

Image result for maxine coffee memes



__________________


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

32089259_1665667463481963_38428047913233



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64611912/please-mr-trump-let-me-pull-the-trigger/

Just had a long time member tell me that "I'm defecting"...

Must be a lingo book that all liberals own...

 


 I feel our actions should be different in the autotrend  section

Than the dh section those guys were here first and  our antics

Should not be carried into that side.

Jmo



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Shes such a slut!

__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Date:

Jitss617 wrote:

Shes such a slut!


 Dammit you are talking about the love of my life.

Who dumped me for herc.



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Hammerin frijoles wrote:
Stellar007 wrote:

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64611912/please-mr-trump-let-me-pull-the-trigger/

Just had a long time member tell me that "I'm defecting"...

Must be a lingo book that all liberals own...

 


 I feel our actions should be different in the autotrend  section

Than the dh section those guys were here first and  our antics

Should not be carried into that side.

Jmo


 

I can't help it all the Democrats use the same verbal lingo... Who the hell else ever tells someone they are "projecting" in the middle of an argument but a liberal? 

What can I say, I couldn't help it! confuse



__________________


User

Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Date:

Jitss617 wrote:

Shes such a slut!


 

I have yet to meet one person that can verify that "it" was a "she".



__________________


Guru Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Date:

Stellar007 wrote:
Hammerin frijoles wrote:
Stellar007 wrote:

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64611912/please-mr-trump-let-me-pull-the-trigger/

Just had a long time member tell me that "I'm defecting"...

Must be a lingo book that all liberals own...

 


 I feel our actions should be different in the autotrend  section

Than the dh section those guys were here first and  our antics

Should not be carried into that side.

Jmo


 

I can't help it all the Democrats use the same verbal lingo... Who the hell else ever tells someone they are "projecting" in the middle of an argument but a liberal? 

What can I say, I couldn't help it! confuse


 I  just going to be polite in the auto trend forrum.

If they are over her who knows.

Powerstroker seems cool.

 



-- Edited by Hammerin frijoles on Tuesday 22nd of May 2018 12:04:15 AM

__________________


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 14011
Date:

Funny how the wife and I were kicked out of the Jewish Hotel that I offered City a free vacation to? eh?

Guess she was bent out of shape I sprung for a suite with the wife and a discounted regular room for her...



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard