Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Anyone get this?


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:
Anyone get this?


I'm really sick of being called a RACIST.

 

Mysigonist, facist, white privileged,,,,,, whatever you retards come up with. I been thru "white privilege" all my life. In "affirmative action" and the other one I forget, started 1972,,, oh yea EEO.. It was NO PRIVILEGE to hear " oh we would love to hire you, you scored 100% and totally qualified but we can't because of.... " Went on all my working life. Finally in 1985 I said fuk this shit and went self employed. Good decision. 

 

Do you libs realize the difference between a RACE and a Nationality? I doubt it 100%

 

  • 1) American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 2) Asian.
  • 3) Black or African American.
  • 4) Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 5) White.

There is the 5 races. Calling someone a Honduran, Guatemalan is no different than calling someone an American. It's nationality, not a race. Get a grip. Get your head out of your ass. 

 

 



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Status: Offline
Posts: 10010
Date:

 well said my friend!



__________________


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5624
Date:

Shawnee_B wrote:

 Do you libs realize the difference between a RACE and a Nationality? I doubt it 100%

 

  • 1) American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 2) Asian.
  • 3) Black or African American.
  • 4) Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 5) White.

 

You're absolutely right Shawnee! A racist is not necessarily the same thing as a White Nationalist. Sometimes it gets confusing when they have seemingly similar goals and attend the same events ie: Charlottesville.

I don't believe I've ever called you a racist, though I may have referred to Rex as such at some point. If this is me you were talking about when you posted this, I can only surmise that it's because I called you out for repeatedly using bias media sources that both racists and white nationalists also love, but no, I don't believe I've ever called you either.



__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3706
Date:

Where is SELLC ?....

He's not gone AWOL with Stoma again has he ?.....

Surely the 560SEL can't be causing that much of a head-ache to consume all his time ?...

I don't think SELLC is a racist...He just plays a part & takes a stance similar to that dude from "All in the Family"...Oh yeah, Archie Bunker lol !

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
Shawnee_B wrote:

 Do you libs realize the difference between a RACE and a Nationality? I doubt it 100%

 

  • 1) American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 2) Asian.
  • 3) Black or African American.
  • 4) Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 5) White.

 

You're absolutely right Shawnee! A racist is not necessarily the same thing as a White Nationalist. Sometimes it gets confusing when they have seemingly similar goals and attend the same events ie: Charlottesville.

I don't believe I've ever called you a racist, though I may have referred to Rex as such at some point. If this is me you were talking about when you posted this, I can only surmise that it's because I called you out for repeatedly using bias media sources that both racists and white nationalists also love, but no, I don't believe I've ever called you either.


 My opinion you have inferred I am a racist or maybe/possibly I just took it that way. I'm not, no problem there with both your own feelings or statements either. Just speak it we can talk it out. 

"No it was not directed at you",  maybe you triggered me when you left migrants thread? I dunno, then I had to get out the fact most people do NOT realize five races. I put up with EEO, Affirmative action all my working life till I went self employed. It sucked. What is so "equal" when if you are the most qualified but not a minority or a woman? Then told no job.

How many people realize there are just five races? I don't think 10%

And don't even get me going on "white privilege", I haven't even begun on that one!!!! :)



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

Technically there are 4 races.

Caucasoid

Mongoloid

Australoid

Negroid

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Hey Herc!

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


Senior Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

Hey Shawn.  I've been behaving myself since DH shut down.  lol



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Don't do that, it's not like you!

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


No longer a user - left on their own accord.

Status: Offline
Posts: 766
Date:

There is ONE race...

 

Human

 

 

And until the world REALIZES this...RACISM will remain an issue...



__________________


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

3 members on this thread have gone *poof*
I'm actually surprised that Hercules, Clarity and nuffan have been gone so long.
Herc, especially.

__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Yup, poof!

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 13787
Date:

haslefree wrote:

3 members on this thread have gone *poof*
I'm actually surprised that Hercules, Clarity and nuffan have been gone so long.
Herc, especially.


 

If they went *poof* they went *poof* all on their own babe...



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4248
Date:

Poof!

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 13787
Date:

What can I say? It's lonely at the top! aww

 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard