Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: kamel toe


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 3322
Date:
kamel toe


Easy fella's...

Both parties are at fault here...

* Floyd knows the rules when driving-behind-the-wheel. A Policeman's requests are mandatory. He did NOT follow instructions repeatedly advised by the Police, & so they took action.

* A Police Officers experience is his life's safety. He is also trained to act accordingly.

* The actions taken here were a direct result of a lack-of-experience by the Police IMO. The officer "lost-his-cool" & went too far imo.

Whatever happened to spraying disobedient, possibly drug-induced drivers with capsicum spray ?...

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Then perhaps you should become a cop and have to collar a guy like Floyd who is hopped up on meth!

You could show us how it's done!



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

Shawnee_B wrote:

 And what are your thoughts of a person, a totally well known loser his entire life, with enough drugs in him to kill 11 people? Saint George?

Or is it even easier. Black man on drugs dies = BAD, white man on drugs dies = good?


 

I never met George, so I can't say whether he was a loser or not. Regarding the alleged drugs for which he was not convicted (innocent until proven guilty and all)... Lots of people self-mediate, and I make no morality judgement on that issue so long as they don't endanger other people during the course of their recreational pharmacology.

The death of a person of any color diminishes all of us. Which is why the bungled response to covid, which has made the US the world epicenter of the pandemic and killed over 170000 of our people is so horrific.

You have repeatedly stated that you are not a racist. Yet you seem to be following the George Floyd case with far more interest than me. And you seem to be taking the position that George is to blame for his own murder. Now I realize that you carry an enormous amount of resentment toward black people over repeatedly losing out on employment opportunities to them, but George Floyd never once stole a job from you. Nor has he ever personally given you any reason whatsoever to presume that he was a bad person, or suicidal, or deserving of his fate. It begs the question whether your view of an entire race is seen through the lens of the anger you feel toward those few who got hired over you.

It also begs the question of whether the employer that chose the black hire was telling you the truth for the reason why. I'm white and live in a far bluer state than you, and I've never had a problem getting a job I wanted.



__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Bungled response? LOL

It was supposed to be two weeks to slow the spread according to the Liberal Dr. Fauci! lol!

And you're a mechanic! Nobody gives a rats ass about equality when it comes to blue collar work! LOL



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
Shawnee_B wrote:

 And what are your thoughts of a person, a totally well known loser his entire life, with enough drugs in him to kill 11 people? Saint George?

Or is it even easier. Black man on drugs dies = BAD, white man on drugs dies = good?


 

I never met George, so I can't say whether he was a loser or not. Regarding the alleged drugs for which he was not convicted (innocent until proven guilty and all)... Lots of people self-mediate, and I make no morality judgement on that issue so long as they don't endanger other people during the course of their recreational pharmacology.

The death of a person of any color diminishes all of us. Which is why the bungled response to covid, which has made the US the world epicenter of the pandemic and killed over 170000 of our people is so horrific.

You have repeatedly stated that you are not a racist. Yet you seem to be following the George Floyd case with far more interest than me. And you seem to be taking the position that George is to blame for his own murder. Now I realize that you carry an enormous amount of resentment toward black people over repeatedly losing out on employment opportunities to them, but George Floyd never once stole a job from you. Nor has he ever personally given you any reason whatsoever to presume that he was a bad person, or suicidal, or deserving of his fate. It begs the question whether your view of an entire race is seen through the lens of the anger you feel toward those few who got hired over you.

It also begs the question of whether the employer that chose the black hire was telling you the truth for the reason why. I'm white and live in a far bluer state than you, and I've never had a problem getting a job I wanted.


 Correct, I am not racist. I don't care what color he was and it's sad he died. I don't know him either however I have seen his criminal record, not impressed. Some never go straight and narrow.

11 fatal doses of fentanyl plus other drugs is hardly recreational use, he was playing drug mule.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

Lots of people have criminal records. I have had a few speeding tickets for example. Rex has that whole domestic violence thing that he won't really talk about.

Everybody has a past. Addiction is a disease. And all too often, police use force far too excessively on minorities.

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Um..  I do not have a domestic violence conviction on my record, I think you better check your facts PowerStroker!

However it wouldn't shock me to learn that you had one, along with a few fraud and civil liable records.

 



-- Edited by SELLC on Friday 21st of August 2020 04:55:47 PM



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

ps.JPG



Attachments
__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

That's^^^ some funny shit right there.

I never said you had a "conviction" for domestic violence, but there certainly is a record of court proceedings on the subject.



Oh how I'd love to get the court transcripts from that tasty bit right there.^^^



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Friday 21st of August 2020 05:42:33 PM

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Remind me to get that expunged before I run for public office, this way it's less people we have to "Clinton".



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

Sure, I'll remind you periodically to get your domestic violence court record expunged.

If you like, I could add the reminder to my signature line?

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

You keep bringing it up like I'm ashamed or something... I have no shame in the fact that I was exonerated by a higher court.

What exactly are you trying to suggest? I live in a pretty small town, in fact the courts were so pissed off at that time the court officer went out in the hallway to tell everyone I was the "biggest asshole" in town and it was corroborated by several witnesses. 

Sounds like you're trying to pull another scam, like all Democrats.. It's classic character assasination at it's best. 

I don't usually do this, but I might have to run your photo thru facial recognition and dig up a little dirt on you, to keep things on an even keel. 

What am I going to find PowerStroker? Family history of pedophiolia? Maybe a forclosure or some home improvements that were done without the proper permits? Wonder how the person that owns your old house would feel about that? Wonder if perhaps you may have commited fraud when you sold your house by not disclosing it? You know I do keep detailed photo records here in the forums.

But you do what you feel is necessary. Sometimes people that go around looking for trouble arent as bad as the ones who are ready for it.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Of course if you were just upside down on your house and had it forclosed I suppose your non-permited work wouldn't be a serious situation for you... since your bank would have sold it "as-is" in the foreclosure auction. 

Did you lose your house, or did you just lose your ass on your house PowerStroker?



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that you were on a sex offenders list the way you talk about whipping out your dick in public and peeing in and on things! 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Awful quiet over there PowerStroker... Cat got your tongue? 

bwd.png



Attachments
__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

LOL!

Look, PowerStroker just pulled ALL of his photos! Even the one in his Saturn fetish thread where he welded the center pin in a differential because he couldnt fix it!

C'mon dude, you know I download all attached photos right?

Talk about a guilty conscience! 

You have yourself a great day PowerStroker! Thanks for playing!

 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Rastus wrote:

Easy fella's...



 

What?

He started it!

hestartedit.jpg



Attachments
__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

Whoa cowboy, maybe let me get back home from dinner and respond to a post or two before you post 20 of your own mkay.

With regard to a court officer yelling that you were the biggest asshole in your town. I guess I will just take him at his word.

With regard to my house, I never got foreclosed, nor was I ever even late on a payment. I ended up selling it 5 years ago, and I lost some money on it. Regarding the water damage from the deck flashing, a permit wasn't required because it was a repair of an existing structure, and the exterior repair was actually performed by a contractor and paid for by the townhome association. I had to replace some sheetrock and insulation on the interior, which didn't seem like any cause to pull a permit. I did pull permits for: Deck replacement, A/C installation, and furnace replacement when those issues were addressed.

You can run my pic through whatever software you like, My entire court record consists of a few speeding tickets, and I think most if not all of them have already fallen off my record. I've never had anything expunged, nor have I needed to appeal anything.

I didn't pull my photos of the Saturn rebuild or anything else. They were hosted at another site, and were deleted by that site for lack of activity, much to my disappointment btw. I do have most of them saved on my onedrive, so if there is a specific one you'd like to see just let me know. Or if you downloaded them, feel free to put them back up.

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

That is funny, I count six posts, two of them were photos! I guess you like to embellish, or maybe you just can't count?

You don't have to explain your poor investments or the questionable sub-par repairs done to them. I think selling at a loss says all that needs to be said. I am not one of them shallow people on the internet who resorts to IRL tantrums like looking people up or calling their workplace to hassle them. Clearly I said "what if"; what if I was that kind of guy. I already know you're "that guy", since the first day you arrived you have tried to make me look bad. You claim to "wait in the bushes for me to step on my dick". 

I am not sure what something I was cleared of 21 years ago has to do with anything ever brought up in the forum, but you seem awful proud that you can search court records. That makes me wonder if maybe you have your own little skeletons in your closet that have been expunged? You seem to know a lot about it for a guy with an alleged squeeky clean record, digging around in circuit court appeal records for a state you don't even live in. Perhaps it's been a little slow at the dealership with this COVID and you have extra time on your hands.

Find it funny that your photos in the Saturn thread were working earlier today, but are no longer working now. Could be a glitch, could be a maximum view limit, or it could be that you pulled them. Guess we may never know.

What I do know is you run around this forum talking out your ass about some carrer criminal with a rap sheet longer than your Johnson for drugs, armed robery, holding a loaded gun to a pregnate womans belly and parole violations like he is some kind of hero! Then you come at me with an expunged misdemeanor and civil infractions like I am an animal? Fuck you buddy!

 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

All I was doing was giving examples to Shawnee of how everyone has things in their past that they may not be proud of. If I knew his full name, I'd look at his court record too. Part of being a human being is being able to learn and grow from prior mistakes. A learning process that may well have already happened in George Floyd's life before he was murdered by the police. We will never know now, and I suppose it's just easier for some people with obvious racial prejudices, to assume that the past mistakes of a black man define his entire life. All while holding themselves to a different standard.

I see that I no longer have access to the v8 cafe. I'm sure the reason is probably posted in there too. There's probably a post titled "Powerstroker demoted for calling out hypocrisy," nice.



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Saturday 22nd of August 2020 06:47:08 AM

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

Lots of people have criminal records. I have had a few speeding tickets for example. Rex has that whole domestic violence thing that he won't really talk about.

Everybody has a past. Addiction is a disease. And all too often, police use force far too excessively on minorities.


 

Yeah, they got past criminal records like this one? You're deflecting. Comparing a few traffic tickets or domestic violence without the facts is pretty slim of an argument but of course you would grab and run with it. I was also arrested for domestic violence, nothing violent but she was scared. Cops put me in the car, went to talk to her, came out and said "WE ARE VERY SORRY" "we understand what happened. No charges no record once they found the truth.

 

So you condone violent criminals and think they are OK? Trying to rob a pregnant mother for drugs equates to traffic tickets? OK PS, enjoy your la la land fantasies.

 

Saint George was a human piece of shit and a menace to ALL OF SOCIETY. Career criminal. The facts surrounding his death are getting clearer, yeah it still was bad but cops fault, I dunno. It all looks bad, him and the death. 

No one thinks that he should have died in his arrest, but what I find despicable to be is that everyone is pretending that this man lived a heroic lifestyle when he didnt. I refuse to accept the narrative that this person is a martyr or should be lifted up in the black community. He has a rap sheet that is long, that is dangerous. He is an example of a violent criminal his entire life up until the very last moment. 

 

The unfortunate death of George Floyd which sparked a Civil War like atmosphere in America has now snowballed into worldwide protests. All four officers involved have now been suspended, arrested and charged. Floyd had moved to Minneapolis after being released from Texas prison for aggravated robbery. He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest. He went to jail for atleast 5 times and a look at George Floyds profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a womans home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.

George Floyds Criminal Past

  • George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
  • He plead guilty to entering a womans home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

According to court records obtained by the DailyMail, before moving to Minneapolis in 2014, George Floyd was released from prison in Texas. He worked as a bouncer at a local restaurant.

https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/   more there. Wake up PS. Unfortunate death but he is no saint george nor a martyr. 



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

Yeah, so maybe you're right. George Floyd isn't the best example of a black American man.

Obama is though, and you guys hate him just as much, if not more.

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

All I was doing was giving examples to Shawnee of how everyone has things in their past that they may not be proud of. If I knew his full name, I'd look at his court record too. Part of being a human being is being able to learn and grow from prior mistakes. A learning process that may well have already happened in George Floyd's life before he was murdered by the police. We will never know now, and I suppose it's just easier for some people with obvious racial prejudices, to assume that the past mistakes of a black man define his entire life. All while holding themselves to a different standard.

I see that I no longer have access to the v8 cafe. I'm sure the reason is probably posted in there too. There's probably a post titled "Powerstroker demoted for calling out hypocrisy," nice.

 


 

Once again, sticking up for a carrer criminal... I have serious concerns with your mental state! 

Answer me this, if George Floyd had learned his lesson then why was he high on hard drugs like meth and fentanyl at the time of death? Since he died high on drugs while resisting arrest I'd say his past mistakes defined his life! I am just thankful that he moved to your state and that people with the same mentality as you were the ones that paid the price! It's poetic justice and instant karma all rolled into one!

With regards to my past, I am not ashamed of it. Fred Durst said it best in his song "I did it all for the nookie" and the take away being that "you can take that cookie and stick it up your ass."

You no longer have access to the V8 Cafe because you don't need access to the V8 Cafe. You could have just as easily brought up the matter in there where I may have been more willing to discuss the issue and offer up my side of the story. Since I won the appeal my side of the story = NOT GUILTY as I had said all along. Instead you wanted to put a spin on it, publicly draw out a bullshit matter that I paid a lot of money to have corrected and striken from the record. I don't expect you to understand the meaning of hypocrisy, but the fact that Floyd's convictions were never sucessfully overturned by a higher court means that you weren't calling out hypocrisy, you were giving that criminal a pass at my expence! Fuck that, keep that foolishness in Minnesota where it belongs! Floyd was on parole for a felony! He had not paid his debt to society and he thought he was going to talk his way out of another crime! Didn't work out that way for him, so he took the blue pill. He should have just excersized his right to shut the fuck up and he would probably be here today. Thankfully, natural selection ran it's course so we don't have to worry about Floyd moving to Michigan or anywhere else in the country for that matter.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

Yeah, so maybe you're right. George Floyd isn't the best example of a black American man.

Obama is though, and you guys hate him just as much, if not more.


 

That sure was an expensive lesson! Your state and it's citizens have paid dearly for your edification! 

Obama also has a bunch of records sealed! We don't see you badgering him for the details!? Now that is hypocrisy! 

I don't care for Obama because he is full of shit, the man is a chronic manipulator and race baiter! An angry and resentful shell of a man who enriched himself by way of public office. Prior to being elected President he was living in a shack down in Chicago with a mortgage $900k over the limit for Fannie Mae, but wouldn't you know it - after leaving office he managed to buy two mansions! One in the Hamptons and one in DC! Yet at the DNC he said with a straight face that it's wrong to use public office to enrich yourself! HA! How many paychecks did Obama donate? In fact, I can't recall a single time that Obama has donated ANYTHING to ANYONE out of his own pocket! And if he did, it was probably only to the maximum that he could claim as a tax write off. 



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

Yeah, so maybe you're right. George Floyd isn't the best example of a black American man.

Obama is though, and you guys hate him just as much, if not more.


 I don't hate Obama. I think he is a fake, a puppet but I don't hate him. Hates a strong word.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5302
Date:

"Please let me pull the trigger" is a strong phrase too.

__________________

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."     Lyndon B. Johnson

BLACK LIVES MATTER



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

Shawnee_B wrote:
PowerStroker wrote:

Lots of people have criminal records. I have had a few speeding tickets for example. Rex has that whole domestic violence thing that he won't really talk about.

Everybody has a past. Addiction is a disease. And all too often, police use force far too excessively on minorities.


 

Yeah, they got past criminal records like this one? You're deflecting. Comparing a few traffic tickets or domestic violence without the facts is pretty slim of an argument but of course you would grab and run with it. I was also arrested for domestic violence, nothing violent but she was scared. Cops put me in the car, went to talk to her, came out and said "WE ARE VERY SORRY" "we understand what happened. No charges no record once they found the truth.

 


 

Shawnee, in my situation the allegations came down over a week after the fact, also a whole week after we had broken up. The charges were filed by the ex's probation officer, after using the breakup as an exuse for failing a drug test.

Yeah I know how to pick em'.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

irony.jpg



Attachments
__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

All I was doing was giving examples to Shawnee of how everyone has things in their past that they may not be proud of. If I knew his full name, I'd look at his court record too. Part of being a human being is being able to learn and grow from prior mistakes. A learning process that may well have already happened in George Floyd's life before he was murdered by the police. We will never know now, and I suppose it's just easier for some people with obvious racial prejudices, to assume that the past mistakes of a black man define his entire life. All while holding themselves to a different standard.

I see that I no longer have access to the v8 cafe. I'm sure the reason is probably posted in there too. There's probably a post titled "Powerstroker demoted for calling out hypocrisy," nice.



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Saturday 22nd of August 2020 06:47:08 AM


 You'll find court and arrest records squeaky clean. I'm a model citizen >:)



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

"Please let me pull the trigger" is a strong phrase too.


 Yet in this case a worthy duty, why I volunteered. I wouldn't want it to give some snowflake PTSD, I'll do the duty.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

SELLC wrote:

 


 

Shawnee, in my situation the allegations came down over a week after the fact, also a whole week after we had broken up. The charges were filed by the ex's probation officer, after using the breakup as an exuse for failing a drug test.

Yeah I know how to pick em'.


 

Darn bitches!



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

In both of our defences, it was a crazy time... Clinton had been impeached for being a little whore, Facui was making a big deal out of the Aids thing (much like he has with COVID) and since Democrats were in office for two whole terms cocaine was running rampant.

It didn't help that she was on probation and I honestly think her PO put her up to it since the details of the breakup were very unflatering for both of us. The courts literally played us off each other, it was easy for them since we were both charged. 

She was a good person deep down though, which is why I don't like to talk about it because we were just two kids on our own, much like the book "lord of the flies." 

Scum like PowerStroker wouldn't know anything about it.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

All things happen for a reason though, and right after that I met my wife. Been with her for going on 20 years this October and I haven't seen or spoken to the ex since the last day we were in court.

Maybe the Judge was doing me a favor? Clearly we were a toxic mix.



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4136
Date:

SELLC wrote:

In both of our defences, it was a crazy time... Clinton had been impeached for being a little whore, Facui was making a big deal out of the Aids thing (much like he has with COVID) and since Democrats were in office for two whole terms cocaine was running rampant.

It didn't help that she was on probation and I honestly think her PO put her up to it since the details of the breakup were very unflatering for both of us. The courts literally played us off each other, it was easy for them since we were both charged. 

She was a good person deep down though, which is why I don't like to talk about it because we were just two kids on our own, much like the book "lord of the flies." 

Scum like PowerStroker wouldn't know anything about it.


 We were young too, early 20's. She has had close to 12 husbands after me and denies/deflects it. Told me every single one was an asshole, "except me" and always wanted me back!!!! No thanks



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

kamalawillie.jpeg



Attachments
__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.



Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 313
Date:

Her latest gaffe was quite revealing.

__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 313
Date:

Heres a link to what she said:

thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-united-states/president-kamala-slips-again-and-shows-usa-who-real-president-will-be

__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 12743
Date:

I seen that! These Democrats have to be the most corrupt and fucked up people on the planet! 

I hope there is a BIG RED WAVE come November so we can run all these assholes out of the country! I am so fucking tired of them trying to tear this nation down and make us into the third world shitholes they all thrive in!

So much of my time is wasted every day paying attention to these fucking idiots!



__________________

A middle-aged loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless - in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard