Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: voter fraud on the rise again!


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:
voter fraud on the rise again!


Why isn't this being investigated? Commissioner of Board of Elections in NYC tells a hidden mic how Democrats abuse
 
the "no-Voter ID" in NYC for massive voter fraud. This is legit happening all over the country, Democrats can't win without cheating
https://twitter.com/i/status/1160552157613084672
W

 



-- Edited by clarity101 on Sunday 11th of August 2019 09:43:20 AM

__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

 

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text




__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

@RealDonaldTrump wasn't the first victim.

Obama stole election in plain sight in 2012 --

through IRS suppression of Tea Party.

Tried and failed to pull the same trick with

#Spygate abuse of Trump in 2016.

Big speech at Western Conservative Summit.

(link: https://youtu.be/hbK7cpi6SAQ?t=71) youtu.be/hbK7cpi6SAQ?t=

Image



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

...........@TomFitton

This reminds me how the Obama IRS, FBI, DoJ targeted Tea Party

and other conservatives (AND their donors) with illegal investigations and audits.

 

Joaquin Castro
 
@Castro4Congress
· Aug 5

 

Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump the owner of @BillMillerBarBQ, owner of the @HistoricPearl, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as invaders.

Image



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

What could possibly go wrong?

BREITBART.COM
 
 

 It is appalling the little concern there is about the integrity of the voting for the election of 20/20. Every citizen should be alarmed about such situations where violations can occur whether it be with the machines and the possibility of tampering with the votes, harvesting of votes, multiple voting and busing for illegal voting, improper handling of absentee ballots, illegals voting, the enabling of illegals to vote with the issuing of drivers licenses in several cities and states, and unlawful influence and manipulation by Tech companies. There needs to be Voter I.D. With picture and Voter Reform. We citizens should voice our concern with our state and national Representatives and demand Voter I.D.s and Voter Reform. Time is ticking away quickly. God bless the USA!

......Barb



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

image_transcoder.php?o=bx_froala_image&h=12635&dpx=1&t=1565632654



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 2785
Date:

Respectfully folks,

IMO, 1-person = 1-vote...

Until the US-of-A recognizes that equality, you'll always have voter-fraud.

__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Rastus wrote:

Respectfully folks,

IMO, 1-person = 1-vote...

Until the US-of-A recognizes that equality, you'll always have voter-fraud.


 Respectfully Rastus....

according to our constitution....

1 CITIZEN = 1 vote........

most of the conservative USA citizens do recognize that....

its the looneyleftyliberalprogressivesocialists and demonicRATS who welcome ILLEGAL ALIENS voting 

and other voting frauds.......how many dead people do you know that still vote in your elections???

is that the kind of 'equality' you speak of???

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 2785
Date:

Yo,

A while ago, ( likely during the election campaign in 2016 ), SELLC answered "our" question by stating that "a person who lives in a populated city's vote, carries far more weight than some-one in the farming / rural country" or very similar.

That does not mean "1 person = 1 vote" , as each vote carries differing values when tallied-up during counting.

This told me that politicians seek to address the needs of city folk, before country folk, since their vote has far-more value.

__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

resize?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893

WATCH: Calif. state audit reveals over 255K voter registration errors

OAN Newsroom UPDATED 10:23 AM PT - Tuesday, August 13, 2019 A new state audit has

revealed massive flaws with California's Motor Voter system at the DMV. One America's

Pearson Sharp has more as officials uncover over a quarter of a million voter registration

errors across the state.

Read the article on oann.com >


__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 2785
Date:

Does this mean Mr.Trumdt had the election rigged, & has to resign his post by default ?

__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Tweet from Charlie Kirk
Did you know: San Francisco spent $385,000 to register 61 non-citizens to vote in their elections
California doesnt even try and hide their lawlessness anymore Voter fraud is now being state
sponsored by YOUR tax dollars


-- Edited by clarity101 on Wednesday 14th of August 2019 08:26:21 AM

__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 2785
Date:

385,000/61 = $6,311:48 per vote...

I call bullshyte...

I'm sure Mr.Trumpdt wouldn't spend that much on a vote !

__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Rastus wrote:

385,000/61 = $6,311:48 per vote...

I call bullshyte...

I'm sure Mr.Trumpdt wouldn't spend that much on a vote !


 

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters a whopping 49 ...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/.../SF-spends-300k-register-noncitizen-voters-how-much...
 
Oct 28, 2018 - San Franciscos effort to get noncitizen parents to the ballot box is pretty much a bust the first time out, with only 49 signing up to vote in the Nov. 6 election. Back in July, the city began registering noncitizens  including undocumented immigrants to vote in school ...
 

San Francisco Spends $385,000 to Register 61 Non-Citizen Voters


https://www.breitbart.com Politics 2018
 
Nov 6, 2018 - The city of San Francisco spent more than $385000 to register non-citizen voters, but only 61 of those voters signed up to vote Tuesday
 

Noncitizens in San Francisco can register to vote, but only for school ...


https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/20/us/noncitizens-vote-san-francisco/index.html
Jul 20, 2018 - Noncitizens in San Francisco, including undocumented immigrants, will be able to vote in November -- but only in local school board elections.
 

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election ...


https://www.latimes.com/.../la-me-san-francisco-election-immigration-20181026-story...
 
Oct 26, 2018 - For the first time, noncitizens  including people without legal status will ... San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a ... Noncitizens who register to vote in the school board race must give their ...
 
its called research! did you learn that in school?


__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 2785
Date:

clarity101 wrote:
Rastus wrote:

385,000/61 = $6,311:48 per vote...

I call bullshyte...

I'm sure Mr.Trumpdt wouldn't spend that much on a vote !


 

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters a whopping 49 ...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/.../SF-spends-300k-register-noncitizen-voters-how-much...
 
Oct 28, 2018 - San Franciscos effort to get noncitizen parents to the ballot box is pretty much a bust the first time out, with only 49 signing up to vote in the Nov. 6 election. Back in July, the city began registering noncitizens  including undocumented immigrants to vote in school ...
 

San Francisco Spends $385,000 to Register 61 Non-Citizen Voters


https://www.breitbart.com Politics 2018
 
Nov 6, 2018 - The city of San Francisco spent more than $385000 to register non-citizen voters, but only 61 of those voters signed up to vote Tuesday
 

Noncitizens in San Francisco can register to vote, but only for school ...


https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/20/us/noncitizens-vote-san-francisco/index.html
Jul 20, 2018 - Noncitizens in San Francisco, including undocumented immigrants, will be able to vote in November -- but only in local school board elections.
 

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election ...


https://www.latimes.com/.../la-me-san-francisco-election-immigration-20181026-story...
 
Oct 26, 2018 - For the first time, noncitizens  including people without legal status will ... San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a ... Noncitizens who register to vote in the school board race must give their ...
 
its called research! did you learn that in school?

 Oh well...

Maybe Mr.Trumdt "did" spend that much on a vote ! He can sure afford it & then some LOL !



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:



 Oh well...

Maybe Mr.Trumdt "did" spend that much on a vote ! He can sure afford it & then some LOL !


 maybe NOT.............

 

gv081419dAPR20190813104621.jpg

goodwyn_Gray_Lady_lr_8-13-19201908130142

 



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Voter fraud is real: LA County is preparing to remove 1.59 MILLION "inactive"

& nonexistent names from their voting rolls Multiple California counties

have more registered voters than there are citizens Illegal aliens have

CA drivers licenses

The fraud must stop!

......@charliekirk11



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Tweet from Tom Fitton
The following states/other have NO VOTER ID requirement: CA, OR, NY, NJ, WY, NM, NE, MN, IL, ME, VT, MA, PA, MD, NC and DC, PR, VI, MP, GU, AS. (link: https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1161266306395623424) twitter.com/TomFitton/stat
 


__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Recent Tweet from Tom Fitton
How many aliens illegally voting is too many? 30,000? 10,000? 1,000? 100? Even ONE may be too many if it is YOUR vote canceled out by an alien illegally voting! Voter id and citizenship verification needed to secure our elections. @JudicialWatch https://pic.twitter.com/kowKxvGeHU


__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Image



__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

Lets Be the People who end voter fraud.

https://bethepeoplenews.com/voter-fraud-allegations-in-mid/

 
BETHEPEOPLENEWS.COM
 
Voter-Fraud Allegations in Midterm Elections Highlight Need for Federal
 Election-Law Reform - Be The People


__________________


Above and Beyond

Status: Offline
Posts: 10003
Date:

 

 

Democrats Already Trying To Screw With Primary Results In Early States

 

 Democratic National Committee officials on Friday rejected plans to let people participate in Iowas and Nevadas early caucuses by phone because of security concerns, drawing fire from at least one candidate for leaving voters out of the partys presidential contest.

Each U.S. state party hosts nominating contests ahead of the 2020 election. Iowas caucus is the first in the nation, on Feb. 3, and Nevadas follows later that month.

Unlike a primary election, Democrats at the caucus gather in groups to show their support for candidates. The events are lengthy and held in winter, making it difficult for people to attend, so both states had introduced plans to let some voters participate over the phone in a virtual caucus.

There were signs those systems could be hacked. On Friday, DNC Chair Tom Perez and other officials said no telephone caucus technology meets our standard of security and reliability, and said they would recommended not using those systems in Iowa and Nevada.

The DNC needs to get its act together so that it doesnt disenfranchise tens of thousands of Iowans, said Julian Castro, a Democratic presidential candidate and former federal housing chief, in a video https://twitter.com/JulianCastro/status/1167492375020736512 posted online. They either need to make sure that they figure out a secure virtual caucus process or, alternatively, allow another form of absentee voting.

Image



-- Edited by clarity101 on Friday 30th of August 2019 06:17:36 PM

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard