Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Trump Mar-a-Lago raided by the FBI
Your thoughts on the Trump raid [3 vote(s)]

Unprecedented! It will only serve to boost Trumps support
33.3%
Ha-Ha!
66.7%
Indifferent
0.0%


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:
Trump Mar-a-Lago raided by the FBI


I don't know the particulars...

If it's a crime, charge him!

Or are we going to do away with due process now too? We see this a lot, and it happens every day! But not with an ex-President!

If Trump was sharing access to classified documents in his basement for financial gain, or because he was a traitor I would be VERY upset! 

In fact, if that were the case and it were proven beyond any reasonable doubt, then I'd say he was a National Security Risk worthy of the stain this will put on the office!

Absent the proof, it's just a stain on the office that appears to be politically motivated and part of a long on-going pattern. The FBI did try and knee cap Trump back when he first got in office with that whole Steele doc. and Liberals tried to impeach him twice! And this was while he was still President! 

I'm just saying... one day the shoe is going to be on the other foot... even if it's not Trump's. 

It really matters very little at this point if Trump is guilty or not... Pandora's Box has been opened.

Might you have a link to the manifest for these "classified and top-secret compartmentalized" documents? And if they were so important and secret, why did they let it slide for almost two years? Something that doesn't look like this perhaps?

trumpdoc.jpeg



-- Edited by SELLC on Friday 26th of August 2022 11:59:07 PM

Attachments
__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

Forget about another "stain on the office." Some of those documents are so sensitive that merely having them at Mar a Lago is an enormous security risk. Do you honestly believe Russia and/or China haven't planted a covert operative with lock picking abilities on the staff there? It's the first thing I'd do. There is a reason the government has "scifs" (sensitive compartmented information facilities). Those documents never should have been allowed out of them. Had Biden or Obama done this, I'd be equally upset. This isn't a partisan thing, it's a national security thing.

Regarding criminal charges, I'm more concerned about securing the information properly. If charges are brought, it won't be until after the midterms anyway, but at least the documents are back in the right hands which is the important thing. Hopefully before the Chinese "janitor" uploaded photos of all of them.

__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

If you don't want to admit it that's fine... but this is a mess.

I bet you there wasn't anything this messed up on West Wing! Which is to say you couldn't even make this stuff up!

I'll agree with you that Trump hires some pretty ignorant staff, since I have had my fair share of problems with them in his Las Vegas Hotel... but I'll have to agree to disagree with you about the due process, because you can't even provide a link to anything to back up what you're saying! That's why I'm saying this was a bad idea!

Honestly you're starting to sound like Rastus with this whole conspiracy theory about Chinese moles with lock picking abilities... next you'll say he had classified information about an Alien invasion... only it's happening VIA land on the Southern border... but we will never know because everything they claim to have him on is classified!

You can see where this is going... 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

I mean this is a lot like a snake eating it's own tail!



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

SELLC wrote:

1. Honestly, you're starting to sound like Rastus with this whole conspiracy theory about Chinese moles with lock picking abilities...

2. Next you'll say he had classified information about an Alien invasion... Only it's happening VIA land on the Southern border...

3. But we will never know, because everything they claim to have him on is classified !


 

R1. ??? WTF ??? ... I don't know what happened to your Apple-device, & why it doesn't play the tunes in the V-8 Cafe, but I never mentioned Chinese moles ever, only Prism, that got landed in my lap-top via Doxillion, where I had to use it to secure a work contract. *Conspiracy theories generally have some basis behind them worthy of investigation btw. I know Alex Jones isn't liked too much, but he's done more good for the American people, than any POTUS has in the last 40-years or more...

R2. My friend, this is all a hoax, so that the people that attended Bohemian Grove, & worship that satanic Owl, can decide if whether Mr.Trumpdt is worth the time & trouble to place into the position of POTUS again...It's all about the ratings, & what people are clicking on via the net that helps them decide these things...And you should have a little more respect for the Mexican folks that need some help & care...

R3. Exactly, so what are you getting worked-up over ??? It's not as if you didn't already know that you'll never find out what he actually had, if anything at all...

Mr.Trumpdt, Mr.Putin, Sleepy-Joe, & all our leaders have let everyone down, by not revealing the truth about us not being alone in the universe...

Get involved in a CE5 event, see for yourself the truth, reset your internal compass, & leave the White-house & all the bullshyte behind you ! It's quite a liberating experience, & you will ( along with everyone else ) learn the truth very soon anyhow, regardless !!! Just don't fall for the USAF Lockheed Martin man-made space-craft as the real ones...



__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Rastus wrote:
SELLC wrote:

1. Honestly, you're starting to sound like Rastus with this whole conspiracy theory about Chinese moles with lock picking abilities...

2. Next you'll say he had classified information about an Alien invasion... Only it's happening VIA land on the Southern border...

3. But we will never know, because everything they claim to have him on is classified !


 

R1. ??? WTF ??? ... I don't know what happened to your Apple-device, & why it doesn't play the tunes in the V-8 Cafe, but I never mentioned Chinese moles ever, only Prism, that got landed in my lap-top via Doxillion, where I had to use it to secure a work contract. *Conspiracy theories generally have some basis behind them worthy of investigation btw. I know Alex Jones isn't liked too much, but he's done more good for the American people, than any POTUS has in the last 40-years or more...

Dude, I'm not worried about that... and I was just pulling your chain! Much like you are right now with that Alex Jones business. 

R2. My friend, this is all a hoax, so that the people that attended Bohemian Grove, & worship that satanic Owl, can decide if whether Mr.Trumpdt is worth the time & trouble to place into the position of POTUS again...It's all about the ratings, & what people are clicking on via the net that helps them decide these things...And you should have a little more respect for the Mexican folks that need some help & care...

Actually, Southern states have been showing a lot more respect for Mexican folks, by chipping in and bussing them to Northern states like NY and DC... they want to ensure they get all the help and care they need!

R3. Exactly, so what are you getting worked-up over ??? It's not as if you didn't already know that you'll never find out what he actually had, if anything at all...

I'm not worked up... I'm arm-chair quarterbacking! But my arm chair is black and red, not pink!

Mr.Trumpdt, Mr.Putin, Sleepy-Joe, & all our leaders have let everyone down, by not revealing the truth about us not being alone in the universe...

Yes... give a human long enough and sure a shit they will let you down.

Get involved in a CE5 event, see for yourself the truth, reset your internal compass, & leave the White-house & all the bullshyte behind you ! It's quite a liberating experience, & you will ( along with everyone else ) learn the truth very soon anyhow, regardless !!! Just don't fall for the USAF Lockheed Martin man-made space-craft as the real ones...


 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



Veteran User

Status: Offline
Posts: 471
Date:

Quote: I'm arm-chair quarterbacking! But my arm chair is black and red, not pink!

Holy crap, Im laughing at the mental image of Muldoon from CE&P. I just spit iced tea on my phone when I read that!!

__________________
I am sorry, Senator. I have no clear recollection of the events in question!


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

muldork1.jpg



Attachments
__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

Well...

 

Treason Trumpdt Tune.png



-- Edited by Rastus on Sunday 28th of August 2022 07:25:19 PM

Attachments
__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Somehow this is what I envision happening in some warehouse near Mar-a-Lago before the Trump raid.



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

Yo,

So why do you all waste you time on former criminal POTUS Trumpdt & this steady stream of bullshyte ???...Let's give some room-to-move folks...

* He was POTUS, & had access to sensitive information for 4-years, that was his job.

* Since he has a reductionalist POV, he would have made personal notes for himself via many agencies to make his "decisions" LOL !

* How do we wipe his memory from this information ???

* How did the media find out something that should have been unknown to them ???

* Do you see that this is a screenplay based on the bullshyte constructed via folks behind-the-scenes ???

Kiss my ass Mr.Trumpdt.jpg

 



Attachments
__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

I'm not sure what you're on about... however I can assure you that here in America we have nothing better to do than waste our time on politicians...

It's like Nutella for Europeans... we love that shit!



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

SELLC wrote:

I'm not sure what you're on about... however I can assure you that here in America we have nothing better to do than waste our time on politicians...

It's like Nutella for Europeans... we love that shit!


 

Wha-la...

Now I can calm down a little more lol...

I prefer when possible to avoid all politics, since it's clearly a criminal organization conducting criminal activity, whilst trying to save face via media screenplay distractions...

That said, too many of us have not been watching / doing anything about this activity, which is why I bother to post about it here...

Plato once said something along the lines of "To not participate in politics, is to allow yourself to be governed by your inferiors"...



-- Edited by Rastus on Tuesday 30th of August 2022 06:56:00 PM

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

This will make some laugh...

The headline will do the trick ;) !

www.counterpunch.org/2022/08/29/will-the-democrats-manage-to-help-re-elect-trump/

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4463
Date:

Rastus wrote:

Yo,

So why do you all waste you time on former criminal POTUS Trumpdt & this steady stream of bullshyte ???...Let's give some room-to-move folks...

* He was POTUS, & had access to sensitive information for 4-years, that was his job.

* Since he has a reductionalist POV, he would have made personal notes for himself via many agencies to make his "decisions" LOL !

* How do we wipe his memory from this information ???

* How did the media find out something that should have been unknown to them ???

* Do you see that this is a screenplay based on the bullshyte constructed via folks behind-the-scenes ???

 

 


 Good points Rastus. As I am sure "you" know,,, It's all a movie right now. Things have been done, just not seen on MSM. Movie is close to an end, libs keep saying "any day now" never thinking/realizing how long it took to get the case on Capone. Dems have done NOTHING for 6 years except waste money, time, lie,,,, all on the premise of "gotta get Trump" "can't let him win 2020," "can't let him win 2024, gotta destroy him, lie more try something else"

They don't realize Trump is not dumb, they can't, if ones IQ is 130 they can't comprehend more intelligence than theirs, which Trump has. Trump had a major declass going on in his first 2 years, openly and told us all. What he had were declassified documents, not marked as such yet,,, and the goods on many bad people. That is what they are after. Think Trump is dumb enough to steal documents and keep them at home??? Trump plays 3D chess, dems play checkers with the exception of Biden. He eats the checkers.

Don'r anyone forget when Hillary said "if he wins, we all hang" And they do. Here is the note at GH Bushes funeral. Note is at the end but watching reactions upon seeing it are priceless.



-- Edited by Shawnee_B on Wednesday 31st of August 2022 02:33:20 PM

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

I'm not gonna lie guys... watching people like Jeff Bezos have to post photos of him choking down McDonalds and seeing Elon Must come up short in buying Twitter has been much better than the days they just gushed all over themselves because they were taking the lions share of the economy and pandemic money!

Had Trump just looked out for the little guys just a "little" bit harder he might not have fucked this all up! 

I say that because I have had my fair share of legal procedings and social interactions... it's not about what you know (ie: his IQ) rather it's about who you know. You could be dumb as a box of fucking rocks but if you know the right people you'll be rich! Take for example, Elon Musk! He claims to be a retard, but he knows a lot of people with money and connections! 

Trump knows a lot of people, but his problem is not a lot of them people like him! LOL, and in business I'm sure his rule of rolling out the red carpet for the rich, while walking over the poor might be okay... but elections are won by the masses! 

I don't know that I have faith in Trump to lead after his performance with COVID. Clearly the masses were not happy about it either, as he was given the pink slip in November 2019. 

Recently I noticed one of my old credit cards that I haven't been using got chaged twice for donations to the GOP and WINRED! Once around my Birthday in July and another more recently the day after Trumps house was raided. I'm a little put off because I did not authorize these charges! I also get on the order of 10-15 emails a day from Trump and the campaign. I used to get periodic phone calls too, however the spam call issue stopped that when I started screeing all calls to known contacts programed into my phone. It doesn't change the fact the party helped themselves to $60 worth of un-authorized donations, that's just wrong... so much wrong in the party today! McConnell saying there was a lack of good candidates was true, but I hope he was also looking in the mirror when he said that. When I complained to Republicans that my credit limits were getting cut on cards that I made donations with it didn't seem like a big important deal to them... Thing is, had I not logged in to check, it could have caused me to miss a payment! So I had to pay the fucking $60 before I can even dispute it! And since the charges were made on a low end card the process to dispute will probably be a real PITA... 

I don't want to see Trump crucified just because he fucked up the COVID response, unless it was proven he tried to game the pandemic... but I also don't want to entrust a man who allowed Fauci to shut down the country for two weeks thinking that was somehow going to do anything but scare a bunch of people to death. 

It's a deep and serious conflict right now for me... as I'm mostly consevative but in some kind of haze because all the kids moved out. I'm angry yet proud... 

Trump has to beat this... or drag it out for long enough to allow the American people to bail his ass out by way of an election... I'm sure if they were putting the screws to Trump unfairly, Americans would come to his rescue... but look how long that took for Nelson Mandela! 

What I am seeing is Democrats spreading money around to the people! What I seen under Trump back towards the end (COVID) was Trump spreading the money around to Big Pharma and Big Business! While giving scraps to the small business! 

Trump will have to rebrand himself as a humbled public servant if he is going to pull off a Nelson Mandela... I just don't think Trump is cut that way. This could get ugly, a lot of people are pretty pissed. 

 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

Well...

The term "I can't see the forest through the trees" applies here I think, & regretfully SELLC, you're missing the whole point of Shawnee's post...( Which was awesome btw, thank-you Sir for reminding us all of the envelope )...

Here's a remedy for you dude, simply turn-off your phone whilst working, & only spend 20-minutes max. a day on the net, whilst NOT watching any news...

(It was really good to see you checking-out RT btw).



-- Edited by Rastus on Thursday 1st of September 2022 05:37:07 AM

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

You know Russia doesn't have freedom of the press right? And while the Russian government doesn't necessarily own all media outlets there, there are cruel and unusual punishments given to anyone who publishes a story that goes against the Russian government. RT is less credible than the National Enquirer and has been pumping out Putin propaganda and little else.

400px-Press_freedom_2022.svg.png2022 Press Freedom Index[7]

  Good situation
  Satisfactory situation
  Noticeable problems
  Difficult situation
  Very serious situation
  Not classified / No data
 
 
We would all be better served by getting news from the blue areas on this map where real investigative journalism is not only tolerated, but encouraged. The red areas, not so much.


__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Rastus wrote:


(It was really good to see you checking-out RT btw).


 

I only posted a link to RT as a show of respect for Gorbachev's passing... 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Unlike Putin who isn't even going to bother going to his funeral, or ensuring he even gets a state funeral! In fact, Putin is so jealous he's actually trying to defame the guy in death! 

That's how you know he was a good guy! People are scared to even say anything nice about him because in Putin's Russia it's not allowed.

Russia has gone backwards so fast! And now Putin has his people blaming Gorbachev for Putin's mess!

 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

SELLC wrote:

Unlike Putin who isn't even going to bother going to his funeral, or ensuring he even gets a state funeral! In fact, Putin is so jealous he's actually trying to defame the guy in death! 

That's how you know he was a good guy! People are scared to even say anything nice about him because in Putin's Russia it's not allowed.

Russia has gone backwards so fast! And now Putin has his people blaming Gorbachev for Putin's mess!

 


 

Has it not occurred to you yet, that the same mofo's who control your leaders, also control the Russian leaders cough, cough...

Surely you're not such an asshole to "click-bait" everyone when you're over-the-barrel like Stoma used to do...Cough, cough...



__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Don't you get tired of sucking Putin's dick? 

Isn't there a UFO somewhere you need to chase?



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

POTUS is throwing down the gauntlet!

magajoe.jpg

Not entirely sure how to feel about this considering I have friends and family on both sides of the isle!

Never before in history do I recall a time that a sitting POTUS went after an ex-POTUS...

I told you guys this was gonna get ugly!



Attachments
__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4463
Date:

EhmNvY6WoAIEUGH.jpg:large



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

What?

You saying Biden had a few face lifts?



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4463
Date:

No I am saying he has an attached earlobe. Look at the pic, the left side is not biden. Watch older vids, see pics when he was a senator. All the same. Now try to find a pic or vid of taterhed that doesn't have detached earlobes. Biden has 10 doubles, Hillary, Trump and Obama, 6 each. Very visible. Bill gates double has a different eye color and major facial differences. All is not as it appears.

__________________
Drive it like you stole it


CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

They cast stunt doubles in the movies, so it's possible they could also do the same for other high profile people too.



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

COMICmar-a-lagosale.png



Attachments
__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Trump is known for selling anything with his name on it if he can make a buck!

Let us hope he did not resort to selling out America, because if it can ever be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - he's got trouble!

The TRUTH is, I don't really know Donald J. Trump. He does bullshit with the best of them, and has always had that shrewd businessman image... Hell, he once sold steaks on the Sharper Image! LOL

I'd like to think that Trump has a moral compass... although I think his would be a lot like that of Jack Sparrow from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. 

Honestly, I could see Trump selling memento copies of documents to make a buck... much like Obama was slinging pens back in his day! But I pretty sure Trump would be smart enough not to sell classified info or engage in treason. 

I can only assume they/we are all working together to flush a certian mother fucker out.



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

SELLC wrote:

1. Trump is known for selling anything with his name on it if he can make a buck!

2. Let us hope he did not resort to selling out America, because if it can ever be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - he's got trouble!

3. The TRUTH is, I don't really know Donald J. Trump. He does bullshit with the best of them, and has always had that shrewd businessman image... Hell, he once sold steaks on the Sharper Image! LOL

4. I'd like to think that Trump has a moral compass... although I think his would be a lot like that of Jack Sparrow from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. 

5. Honestly, I could see Trump selling memento copies of documents to make a buck... much like Obama was slinging pens back in his day! But I pretty sure Trump would be smart enough not to sell classified info or engage in treason. 

6. I can only assume they/we are all working together to flush a certian mother fucker out.


 

R1. He has a big ego, & being POTUS satisfied that ego, that's all it was, plus maybe a laugh with his friends at Bohemian Grove cough. cough...

R2. POTUS Woodrow Wilson is the one who sold-you-all-out, nearly 110-years ago & counting...

R3. You should try your best to forget about Trumpdt, as there is no greater waste of time, except maybe Sleepy-Joe or Nancy, followed by your corrupt political system. Better to concentrate on fixing it if possible, starting with ( as indicated via Juice Media ) with SCOTUS.

R4. Trump sucks donkey-dick, that's how he regained his wealth, & got the Presidency. Just visit Bohemian Grove next time you visit California..I would have made it a priority myself.

R5. It's a script written to see if Trumpdt is worth having as POTUS again, as it saves the elite a lot-of-*ucking around.

R6. There's more than one mofo to lose my friend, & I wish us all the best of luck...

 

In finishing, get into CE5, learn the truth, leave the Whitehouse & the bollox behind, & start making better decisions !



-- Edited by Rastus on Thursday 8th of September 2022 06:26:26 AM

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

R1 + R4 - I remember watching that YouTube video about this Bohemian Grove place... but isn't there a very paticular time of year to visit if you want to see all the rich-folk? Or is there something to see there year round?

R2 + R3 + R5 - It's clear you don't seem to like our government... Question is, are there any US Politician that you DO like? If so, why?



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

LOL,

All politicians are corrupted, since they're controlled by folks that have more power & wealth than they have...So they're working for a place after politics imo.

I would guess that you can visit the "Grove" all year 'round, but they won't let you in whilst the "sauceage festival" is on, unless invited...

This is how it works...

www.counterpunch.org/2022/09/08/silencing-the-lambs-how-propaganda-works/

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

Here's another good one I thought...

Explosive Maralargo.png

 

 



Attachments
__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

The only problem with your comic is the fact that Trump had NONE of them things in his possession! 

Trump used Mar-a-Lago as the 2nd White House and it was and currenty is under Federal protection...

This records storage issue isn't exactly something that merits the amount of resources being used! For gawds sake, Trump will be running for President soon! 

This looks VERY politically motivated! And if they do it to Trump, who is an ex-President - then it makes you wonder how in the hell ordinary people have a chance?

There is no way any past, present or future President is going to let this stick! Otherwise every Ex-President from here on out will be a target when the other side takes a majority in congress.

Unprecedented doesn't even begin to discribe it. 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

SELLC wrote:

 

This records storage issue isn't exactly something that merits the amount of resources being used!


 

It's the entire issue. There could be lists of the actual identities of our spies operating abroad. And as I recall, we have had a few more of our spies than normal get offed during the Trump admin. Some of this stuff is never supposed to leave a secure government facility. I don't understand why your instinct is to look the other way on this. Remember Hillary's emails which weren't nearly as sensitive as a Top Secret Compartmentalized document? Why the double standard? Even if none of the documents weren't sensitive, they still belong to the government, not Trump.



__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Here is another joke being passed around... and it's not even a comic!

You know what MAGA stands for? Well apparently in the inner-circle of top lawyers it's an on-going joke that it stands for

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys!

Do you know what that means Rastus? It further proves what I have always said about going to court! Regardless if you have a court-appointed lawyer, or if you're paying one - they will not fight hard for you because they risk being complicit themselves! This prevents people from being able to have a fair trial and being able to trust their lawyer! Look at Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-fixer! This guy was once Trumps right hand man, but now it's like he's gunning for Trump to get nailed! What kind of professionalism is that!? 

What I see happening to Trump is only making people feel that his otherwise bad attitude may have been justified! 

HOWEVER, I don't like how Trump keeps heaping praise on Putin and Xi! And I don't like how he allowed the country to get shut down for two weeks. It would be VERY hard for me to vote for him again based on them two things! But voting for him and watching him get prosecuted are two different things! Watching him fade off into the sunset is one thing, watching his political opponets weaponize the DOJ to prevent him from running, ABSENT a showing of proof that he commited serious crimes, is just not something that will sit right with me! If they pin him in a corner with some trumped up BS and Americans see that, they will hold their nose and vote for Trump! 

There can only be two outcomes... Trump is proven guilty of serious crimes, or everyone involved in the prosecution will end up fired, if not with charges themselves! Especially if Trump gets back in there for 2024!

If it can be proven that Trump conspired with China or Russia or any other country or entity for that matter, to sell out Americans and enrich himself at the expense of our liberty then throw the book at him! But this paperwork charge isn't really something many are going to accept, especially since Mar-a-Lago was the 2nd White House for many years and was deemed secure enough to hold classified documents during that time. 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
SELLC wrote:

 

This records storage issue isn't exactly something that merits the amount of resources being used!


 

It's the entire issue. There could be lists of the actual identities of our spies operating abroad. And as I recall, we have had a few more of our spies than normal get offed during the Trump admin. Some of this stuff is never supposed to leave a secure government facility. I don't understand why your instinct is to look the other way on this. Remember Hillary's emails which weren't nearly as sensitive as a Top Secret Compartmentalized document? Why the double standard? Even if none of the documents weren't sensitive, they still belong to the government, not Trump.


 

The problem I'm having, like I said above is the fact that Mar-A-largo was at one time like the 2nd White House and was deemed secure enough then to hold classified documents! What has changed? It's still under SS protection!

Again, with the political climate and the fact Trump is a target for zellous prosecutors I can see why he would keep documents pertaining to things he did to cover his ass. In fact that is what bothers me a little, that some of them documents that were protected under attorney client privilege were taken! That's some serious business there PowerStroker! How the heck can you defend yourself if your evidence has been seized? Democrats are looking the other way and this worries me! Do the ends justify the means?



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

If attorney memos were taken, they would be inadmissible in court, and would probably be returned even without a special master involved just like his passports were anyway. And even if the special master misses something that should be protected by attorney client privilege, they can motion for it to be inadmissible at the time of any trial that may or may not occur.

Even if Mar a Lago was owned by the government and deemed secure, the moment the next guy was sworn in, the National Archives would take possession of all government documents and transfer them to their facilities. Which is exactly what happened to the documents that were left at the actual White House, because it's the law, and has been the law since Nixon. Had it been a simple misunderstanding with a willingness to comply with the National Archives, the FBI never would have gotten involved, but that's not the case here. There was willful disregard for the law even after being informed of it. It's clear Trump willfully kept numerous highly sensitive documents even after being told it is illegal for him to possess them.

And if he actually "declassified" them, there would be a signed and dated order stating as much, where is it?

Why is this confusing? If Obama had pulled this you'd be calling for his head.



-- Edited by PowerStroker on Monday 12th of September 2022 03:57:13 PM

__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

Ok... so why did they take his passports? What possible reason could they have had for taking them documents! And also I read they took medical records! WTF!? Were Trump's passports on the warrant? How about his medical records? We might never know because most everything is blacked out!

It's NOT CLEAR that Trump took ANYTHING! That is the problem! NOTHING IS CLEAR at this point... It looks bad! It looks politically motivated! And the person in charge lost a nice job as SCOTUS due to Trump... that's a powerful motive! And let's not forget, the FBI was not exactly buddies with Trump during his tenure either! 

Obama stuffed a plane with cash money in the still of the night to pay off Iran... I think that's a little worse than just keeping some documents that may have been evidence in the never ending investigations and impeachements Trump has had to deal with. A special master is 100% warranted and 100% needed in this case... especially given the conflict of interest the AG has with regards to his loss of a seat on the SCOTUS.

If Trump is dirty-dirty, it should be easy-peasy to prove... saying he had a few boxes of documents isn't going to stop anyone from voting for him, in fact it will be quite the opposite. Nobody cares! Most people who voted for Trump trust him. 

I'm not saying Trump is a nice fella... or that he hasn't stirred up this hornets nest with the things he has said and done... but at the end of the day you have to know this ain't gonna stick to teflon Don! 

 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

SELLC wrote:

The only problem with your comic is the fact that Trump had NONE of them things in his possession! 

Trump used Mar-a-Lago as the 2nd White House and it was and currenty is under Federal protection...

This records storage issue isn't exactly something that merits the amount of resources being used! For gawds sake, Trump will be running for President soon! 

This looks VERY politically motivated! And if they do it to Trump, who is an ex-President - then it makes you wonder how in the hell ordinary people have a chance?

There is no way any past, present or future President is going to let this stick! Otherwise every Ex-President from here on out will be a target when the other side takes a majority in congress.

Unprecedented doesn't even begin to discribe it. 


 

LOL !!!

One point of the 'toon was to suggest that with a good lawyer & media time, you can bullshyte anyone into believing whatever they want...As you've just proved btw lol !



__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

No I got that... but some people might just read the comic and think it's true... you know these TikToc kids now days, eating tide pods, stacking milk-crates until they fall, eating hornets... whatever might get them a few thousand or more impressions! LOL

When your lawyer has to lawyer up, well... that's a level of wealth many of us will NEVER have. 

I do appreciate Democrats and their changes to programs that helped my company, but I cannot let pass the fact that the company must repay that money - with interest... which by now has to be more than the company was given under Trump and Bidens PPP... every bit helps though... I'd like to think I can't be bought, but what I seen under Biden was performance! Banks were lending again, doors were opening... opportunity! Old friend of mine GW said "You don't switch horses mid-race"... Trump is not on the ballot this year, and even McConnell admits that we don't have much talent... 

This is what I hate about partisanship... it gets ugly.



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

SELLC wrote:

Ok... so why did they take his passports? What possible reason could they have had for taking them documents! And also I read they took medical records! WTF!? Were Trump's passports on the warrant? How about his medical records? We might never know because most everything is blacked out!

Because they were mixed in with a bunch of government documents, and they figured better to scoop up everything they find and sort it out later.

It's NOT CLEAR that Trump took ANYTHING! That is the problem! NOTHING IS CLEAR at this point... It looks bad! It looks politically motivated! And the person in charge lost a nice job as SCOTUS due to Trump... that's a powerful motive! And let's not forget, the FBI was not exactly buddies with Trump during his tenure either! 

Well, many of the documents were in his personal desk and found with his passports. Are you suggesting some lackey took the documents and also had access to Trump's passports and desk? Because a persons passport is something they should keep secure. If he's letting people mess with his passport, he is definitely not the kind of person who should be bringing home top secret documents.

Obama stuffed a plane with cash money in the still of the night to pay off Iran... I think that's a little worse than just keeping some documents that may have been evidence in the never ending investigations and impeachements Trump has had to deal with. A special master is 100% warranted and 100% needed in this case... especially given the conflict of interest the AG has with regards to his loss of a seat on the SCOTUS.

Nope, It was Iran's money anyway. I know you're mad about that despite it being explained repeatedly, but it's not relevant to this discussion.

If Trump is dirty-dirty, it should be easy-peasy to prove... saying he had a few boxes of documents isn't going to stop anyone from voting for him, in fact it will be quite the opposite. Nobody cares! Most people who voted for Trump trust him. 

You're right, having top secret documents in his personal desk under his passports seems like an open and shut case to me. But need to wait until after the midterms before indicting to prevent from having the DOJ interfere with an election. Most people who voted for trump did so out of racial grievance, and would vote for him even if he admitted to taking classified documents. He is a cult of personality, and members of that cult would follow him straight through the gates of hell.

I'm not saying Trump is a nice fella... or that he hasn't stirred up this hornets nest with the things he has said and done... but at the end of the day you have to know this ain't gonna stick to teflon Don! 

 

 


 



__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



CERTIFIED POST WHORE

Status: Offline
Posts: 15461
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:
SELLC wrote:

Ok... so why did they take his passports? What possible reason could they have had for taking them documents! And also I read they took medical records! WTF!? Were Trump's passports on the warrant? How about his medical records? We might never know because most everything is blacked out!

Because they were mixed in with a bunch of government documents, and they figured better to scoop up everything they find and sort it out later.

That's not acceptable protocol for a high profile raid on an Ex-President! Apparently they been getting away with this kind of sweeping abuse of power, but we will see how this pans out.

It's NOT CLEAR that Trump took ANYTHING! That is the problem! NOTHING IS CLEAR at this point... It looks bad! It looks politically motivated! And the person in charge lost a nice job as SCOTUS due to Trump... that's a powerful motive! And let's not forget, the FBI was not exactly buddies with Trump during his tenure either! 

Well, many of the documents were in his personal desk and found with his passports. Are you suggesting some lackey took the documents and also had access to Trump's passports and desk? Because a persons passport is something they should keep secure. If he's letting people mess with his passport, he is definitely not the kind of person who should be bringing home top secret documents.

The entire part of Mar-a-lago that Trump lives in is under SS protection... I don't know how much more secure you can get than that! Most people keep their important documents in a desk drawer of a secure room! Maybe people who use their passports once in a blue moon keep them in a safe, but I doubt that is true of people who use them often. I hardly think Trump just let the FBI mess with his passport, they had a warrant and as far as I can see Passports were not on that document! But they took them anyway, because you said they were mixed up in boxes of documents... then you claim they were in his desk drawer... which one is it PowerStroker?

Obama stuffed a plane with cash money in the still of the night to pay off Iran... I think that's a little worse than just keeping some documents that may have been evidence in the never ending investigations and impeachements Trump has had to deal with. A special master is 100% warranted and 100% needed in this case... especially given the conflict of interest the AG has with regards to his loss of a seat on the SCOTUS.

Nope, It was Iran's money anyway. I know you're mad about that despite it being explained repeatedly, but it's not relevant to this discussion.

You're right... were not comparing apples to apples here... keeping a document as evidence for court proceedings is nothing like packing a plane full of cash and sending it to a state sponsor of terror.

If Trump is dirty-dirty, it should be easy-peasy to prove... saying he had a few boxes of documents isn't going to stop anyone from voting for him, in fact it will be quite the opposite. Nobody cares! Most people who voted for Trump trust him. 

You're right, having top secret documents in his personal desk under his passports seems like an open and shut case to me. But need to wait until after the midterms before indicting to prevent from having the DOJ interfere with an election. Most people who voted for trump did so out of racial grievance, and would vote for him even if he admitted to taking classified documents. He is a cult of personality, and members of that cult would follow him straight through the gates of hell.

Um... the longer they wait, the more they are interfering with the election! Shortly after mid-terms is when the Presidential election starts to heat up! This shit should have been dealt with within days or weeks of Trump leaving office! Whoever is in charge of these records failed in their duty to secure these records! It's actually their fault, and perhaps that may be the reason they waited and said nothing to entrap Trump! Love the cult of personality reference! The Biblical "gates of hell" reference was a nice touch too!

I'm not saying Trump is a nice fella... or that he hasn't stirred up this hornets nest with the things he has said and done... but at the end of the day you have to know this ain't gonna stick to teflon Don! 

 

 


 


 



__________________

What is to give light must endure burning -- Viktor Frankl

 

 



FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4760
Date:

Here you go...

At last, some information about the raid, & some of what was found...

It's a good article imo, so enjoy !

www.counterpunch.org/2022/09/14/trumps-legal-troubles-bare-secret-government-run-amok/

__________________

"Only an alert & knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial & military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods & goals, so that security & liberty may prosper together".    Dwight D.Eisenhower.



Almost a Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 949
Date:

I loathe counterpunch with the intensity of a thousand suns!



__________________


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

And now a guy can't even get himself a grease burger in Minnesota without the FBI getting all up in his business.

https://people.com/politics/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-fbi-seized-phone-in-hardees-drive-thru/

My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell

PHOTO: STEPHEN MATUREN/GETTY

MyPillow CEO and fierce Trump ally Mike Lindell says his phone was seized by the FBI this week and it appears to have interrupted his fast-food lunch.

 

Speaking on his online show, The Lindell Report, Lindell said he was in the drive-thru at a Hardee's in Mankato, Minnesota, on Tuesday afternoon when federal agents surrounded him.

 

"We go through a Hardee's drive-thru," Lindell said on the show. "We pull around ... we pull up and she says, 'Pull ahead,' you know, 'cause they had to make the order ... we pull ahead, and a car comes perpendicular. And I said to my buddy, That's either a bad guy, or the FBI.'"

 

According to Lindell, it was the latter, as one of the agents who approached told him they had come to collect his cellphone.

 

"I said, 'My whole company, I run five companies off that. I don't have a computer,'" Lindell recalled. "'My hearing aids run off this. Everything runs off my phone.'"

 

At that point, the pillow entrepreneur said he consulted his attorney before eventually handing over the phone.

 
 

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Lindell doubled down on his claims, telling the outlet the FBI is "looking for the terabytes from Dennis Montgomery."

 

Dennis Montgomery whom Lindell referenced to The Daily Beast is, like the MyPillow CEO, a conspiracy theorist who has previously claimed that Trump only lost the 2020 election because, as he tells it, a deep-state supercomputer was used to change the ballot count. (Montgomery is also a former computer programmer who was previously mired in scandal for allegedly conning the FBI out of millions in government contracts following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.)

 

It's unclear if Montgomery is involved at all in the case, with The Daily Beast reporting that the investigation instead appears to stem "from a 2021 breach of voting machines in Mesa County, allegedly by the county's clerk Tina Peters and her associates."

 
 

On social media, Lindell posted what appears to be a federal grand jury subpoena and a search warrant related to voting machines in Mesa County, Colorado.

 

The Denver FBI field office told The Daily Beast that that it could not comment on Lindell's specific claims but confirmed "that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."

 

Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer.

 

In an earlier interview with PEOPLE, Lindell said he first met Trump in 2016 after the then-Republican candidate invited him up to Trump Tower in New York City. Recounting how, after he got sober in 2009 following a well-documented crack addiction, he had "never voted," Lindell said he found a kindred spirit in the now former president.

 

"It was just surreal," Lindell says of the duo's first meetings. "Now, my friends all seen that on TV me sitting next to the president and they're going, 'Wow! This can only be God because there's no way this ex-crack head is sitting next to the president.'"



__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



Almost a Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 949
Date:

I bet this made your entire day! 

We don't have any more Hardee's restaurants in Michigan... they all turned into Tim Hortons. 

 



__________________


FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Status: Offline
Posts: 4463
Date:

PowerStroker wrote:

And now a guy can't even get himself a grease burger in Minnesota without the FBI getting all up in his business.

https://people.com/politics/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-fbi-seized-phone-in-hardees-drive-thru/


 You libs voted for this, politicized the FBI and CIA. Enjoy it, gonna trickle down to youse too.



__________________
Drive it like you stole it


UNSTOPPABLE!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5965
Date:

I was kidding. The My Pillow guy is an idiot and deserved this. I have no problem with the FBI or CIA.

__________________

ukraine-flag-nomonkey-b - QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News



Almost a Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 949
Date:

It's a slippery slope PowerStroker...

Sure, everything is just fine when you're winning... but what happens when they come for you?



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard